What's the ULTIMATE for you - Dildo or Vibrator?

For me personally, my (new) fave has to be a dildo! Was 100% a vibrator girl, like always! That was until my OH surprised me with my first dildo... And can honestly say I'm totally converted and can't give them enough credit!!

A dildo is the complete package of orgasm pleasure!

A vibrator I will now only use for clitoral stimulation.

Actually makes me sad at how long I missed out on getting off with new bff - the dildo 😭 The OH always new it was for me, but I knew best NOT

What do you guys think? Any thoughts we'd appreciate ✌️️

Horses for courses, every type of toy has a place - I suppose it's just a case of figuring out the best way to use any given toy.

What material is your dildo? If you've not tried glass - may I suggest you give it a go?

Vibes/clit stimulation all the way pls ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

TSEliotsCat wrote:

Vibes/clit stimulation all the way pls

Sum sub totally agree. Was just curious as to what other toys people preferred to use.

Oh my goodness, you are so right as I recently experienced my first glass/beaded and Im in LOVE! First one was a realistic, which is why they're my new fave! Have never experienced such different levels of pleasure In my life.

The cold, hard glass though.... So intense... yum!

i like both, but I use vibrators more, so I guess that's my answer :)

I love vibrations but 100% love my njoy 11.

If only that could vibrate somehow?!

Well it all depends on the person but i do prefer vibrator.

It's vibrator for me. I like a minimum of fuss and play, so the vibrator does all the work and I just lie back and enjoy.

With dildo there is the need to get involved and do stuff.

Dildos ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I do love my doxy though.

Vibrators for me. Or a dildo paired with my wand.

Glass dildo has me trembling every time. However I literally love using an egg and glass dildo together.

glass dildos are a whole new game a changed my decision in the long run of dildos verses vibrators

I havnt tried any glass stuff yet, but Its on my todo list ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I prefer a bit of vibration to my fun but glass is still a favourite!

Probably vibration but I like both 🙊 And the glass dildos are good too

Has to be a vibrator for me I carn't cum with a dildo unless it vibrates

Hmm I actually like both, depends on my mood each time but I may have a slight preference for dildos.

Tried 2 vibrators, literally hate the vibrating feeling ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) was worth a try, but dildos for me.

mostly vibrators, but I also enjoy using a dildo with my Tango.

Glass and steel dildos are my favouite, looking forward to trying my first stone dildo, soon.

I don't mind either, but I tend to use my dildo more.

I love my vibrator, I haven't tried a proper dildo yet, just my vibrator when it's turned off...does that count?!