What's you best sex tip or trick? [miscellaneous]

I'll start :P

Key to a good blow job -

Tongue over your bottom teeth, and suck in your top lip. No toothy feeling makes for an enjoyable experience.

Don't suck too hard or it will hurt - but how fast you go, and how hard you suck means it is anywhere from warming them up, to simply teasing, to it being 'go time'.

Actually, some people don't mind teeth during a blowjob! It can be enjoyable for them. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

My best sex tip is to simply communicate with your partner(s). Your previous partner might have liked a certain technique but it might do nothing for the person you're currently with. We are all different and should be treated as so.

NatandTom wrote:

Actually, some people don't mind teeth during a blowjob! It can be enjoyable for them. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

My best sex tip is to simply communicate with your partner(s). Your previous partner might have liked a certain technique but it might do nothing for the person you're currently with. We are all different and should be treated as so.

+1 👏

My tip

Make sure you keep within your boundaries . Anything beyond that needs to be discussed beforehand.

Start foreplay with a sensual massage

Love a bit of teeth!!

I find using hand and mouth alternately works really well and flicking your tongue across the very tip.

Also if like me you love watching their reaction while giving but they get put off, blindfold them, as then you can see their reaction and in my experience the end is more intense for them as their mind is focusing on what you are doing. x

My best tip is to engage thier mind way before anything physical. Arousal is all about the promise or perception of sex. The build up to it is delicious and can take days if done well.

The foreplay, arousal and communication tips are fantastic.
Into using teeth hey? That's a new one for me!

Shower or bath before you start

Eye contact is always a turn on, for both parties, I believe.

As mentioned before, communication is also key. In my experience hands, mouth and tongue are all key but I've never tried the lip/tongue thing mentioned.

Licking and sucking always seem to do the trick for me though!

NatandTom wrote:

Your previous partner might have liked a certain technique but it might do nothing for the person you're currently with. We are all different and should be treated as so.

This! So much this! Too many times I've been with someone who expected me to love *that thing they used to do with their ex* and it's done nothing for me.

Lubricant.

Alway have some of this slippery stuff on standby. Didn't realise what a difference it made until Lovehoney! 

Use of the tongue when giving oral - flick your tongue over the being which is situated underneath the penis head, it's incredibly sensitive! I roll my tongue up and down there whilst I suck. It seems to drive men wild! 👅

And yes - lube; I never used to use it as I thought I didn't need it, but it isn't just for dryness - it feels amazing and is a bit nicer than spitting on your partner's bits! I like tingly lube that feels cooling, it really gets me in the mood.

Turn yourself on first... I love to dress in lingerie to set my own mood then when a partner is undressing me I ferl like I am gift he unwraps. Heightens the experience and overall foreplay for me.

Turn yourself on first... I love to dress in lingerie to set my own mood then when a partner is undressing me I ferl like I am gift he unwraps. Heightens the experience and overall foreplay for me.

I couldn't agree more with this!

Wear sexy lingerie for you - not just for your partners benefit. Wear something that makes you feel good and boosts your confidence. Your sexiest self is your most confident self.

My gag reflex can be a little rubbish at times so I do use this spray sometimes. Although usually if it is a planned out blow job!!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26521

Caress your partners body all over to make them feel sensual.

Wear sexy lingerie to make you feel sexy. Putting my smallest undies on gets me in the mood.