What's your average toy price and how much have you saved at LH?

I love a good deal as much as the next person, and I rarely ever buy anything full price. So, I was curious. What's the average price I have paid for my sex toys?

I did a bit of maths and figured out that (including Oh! points) I had spent £196.69 on 24 items at Lovehoney, making my average cost for individual sex toys £8.20. Which is incredible, considering I have some pretty expensive toys in my collection! (see below)

So then I wanted to see how much I had saved, so I added up the RRP of all of the products I have bought and subtracted how much I had spent.

If I had paid full price for all of my toys I would have spent £399.76, which means I saved a total of £203.07! That's nearly 50%!

So my question to you is, can anybody beat that? What's your average toy price from LH? How much have you saved overall? Also, massive thank you to Lovehoney for all your fantastic offers, I love my collection!

My expensive toys include:

Bondage Boutique Almosta 4Posta Under the Bed Restraint Gear RRP £34.99

Tracey Cox Supersex USB Rechargable Rabbit Vibrator RRP £39.99

Mantric Adjustable Vibrating Silicone Strapless Strap On RRP £39.99

Lovehoney Flash 7 Function USB Rechargble Clitoral Vibrator RRP £24.99

Tracey Cox Supersex Clitoral Vibe RRP £18.99

Lovehoney Oh! Rabbit Beginner's Silicone Rabbit Vibrator RRP £32.99

Happy Rabbit Ears 12 Function USB Rechargable Clitoral Vibrator RRP £34.99

Fifty Shades of Grey Deep Within Luxury USB Rechargable Classic Vibrator RRP £49.99

All the other toys I own are retailed at £15 or under

*That's over 50%!

Are you including free gifts/deals of the week?

Yes :) All deals, offers and sale items are included in my list!

If I included sales and free gifts I'd be here a while! I wouldn't know where to start! I've spent and saved alot!

The greatest "saving" is the fantastic returns policy, most expensive toy £45 to date.