What's your biggest 'dirty talk' turn on?

1. When she says *Get ready. I’m going to get the strap-on. "

2. When she’s got me right on the edge of orgasm and she says "Don’t you dare come! "

2 Likes

When hubby’s at work one of us will start with a dirty message or photo. And this will go on for the rest of the day, and it’ll get dirtier with each one. Turning eachother on, getting us all hot and waiting in anticipation for that night.
If he’s at home he’ll brush up against me and push himself into me hard while his hand is on my boob’s and he’ll whispers in my ear what he’s going to do me then he’ll put my hand on his bulge. He’ll walk past me and slap my ass as he goes past, calling me his dirty b***h. I also love when he pulls his boxers down enough for me to see his penis and says want this. When I do it I put my hand on his bulge and and tell him what I’m going to do, I’ll kiss and nibble on his neck and work my way down to his chest and stop there, we’ll also do plenty of dirty talk :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

@Dirty-Wife - Gulp… :sweat_drops:

1 Like

:yum::yum::ok_hand:

1 Like

“Unexpected item in bagging area.”

It’s been a while, loves. I gets me pleasures where I can. :wink:

4 Likes

During sex my OH called me her ‘little fktoy” and I then said I’m her ‘fkslut’ - wouldn’t have used that not in the heat of the moment but she latched onto it and kept calling it me.

When I was being the dominant a few days later she told me she was my ‘f**kslut’ and I used the term then to my surprise she just said she’s a ‘slut’ which i enjoyed using on her but sparingly as don’t want it to lose its affect or become a regular thing.

But my fave dirty talk is when I’m feeling frisky and that’s almost always leads to submissive feelings and I’ll text my OH at work (I work at home) asking if I can serve her later on. She normally replies something a bit kinky and also demands I do various jobs around the house naked before she gets home! Love it all, especially the anticipation for later.

1 Like

I am not saying it has been a while since we talked dirty to each other , but sexting was not an option when she was active . She rarely talks about anything sexual and if she does it is not going to lead anywhere . For me even a slightly naughty text would warm me up . Anything beyond that would be a real treat .

1 Like

I don’t sext as a rule. I know that communications aren’t secure and that companies collect personal data in many instances:
“Help Apple improve by sharing data”
Typed to OH, “I am your fck slut”
Apple: “You are my f
ck slut”
Siri: “Hey f*ck slut!”

So I am a bit nervous about being too explicit. Mind you, this forum is different for some reason - I just throw caution to the winds.

2 Likes

We only started sexting about a year ago, we started off quite tame at first. Now our texts are as dirty as you could imagine. We also get very turned on talking dirty during sex.

My favourites are when my OH sends me pictures of the toys he wants to use on me and the lingerie he wants me to wear :heart_eyes: :drooling_face: :sweat_drops:

He loves it when I describe exactly what I’m going to do to him. From kissing to touching, nibbling to sucking, feeling to f*cking. How, where, what I can hear, what I want to feel etc etc.

He finds it difficult to sext but I love it and he loves receiving them. Especially when I’m at work as he does not associate that time with sex :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Me and OH don’t send dirty text messages but during sex is a different story.

We love telling each other what we’re going to do to each other or when he’s about to cum he’ll tell me how good my pussy feels and same to him, how good his dick feels inside me.

Lately he loves commenting how wet I get. :joy:

2 Likes

I love sexting the missus as I can get a little self conscious talking about it in person, ironically she is the opposite and find the sexting more awkward!

Anyway, I usually message her to let her know how much she turns me on and that ok thinking of her. Sometimes I’ll describe what I’m going to do to her, what I’d like her to wear for me and how I’d love to dress her up and take her out to show her off.

Recently quite a bit of hotwife fantasy so love it when she messages me back about what she would like to do with another man

1 Like

We don’t have much dirty talk and we’d both probably be too self conscious about it :joy_cat:

I get more turned on hearing things she wants me to do to her rather than what she wants to do to me, if that makes any sense :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but everyone is turned on by different things in different ways :yum:

1 Like

The hotwife fantasy also really gets me going I love it when OH starts talking about having sex with some one during sex. I do usually have to start the talk off but I’d love it if she started it off as she gets turned on with the dirty talk also.

3 Likes

I am the same, I love it when @FoxyLea87 starts talking about having sex with other men during sex, it really gets me going

5 Likes

Love the missus to tell me the type of man she would love to take to bed as well as how she would seduce him. Also love to hear about her past exploits, those both really get me going

1 Like

In addition to my last post, I love it when my wife tells me one of our fantasies about having a bi-sexual foursome where everyone plays with each other or that I am used for their pleasure and they all play with my cock and holes.

I also love when she dominates when she is playing with me rear, that she calls me her (butt)slut and says that my ass belongs to her.

2 Likes

Innuendo and roleplay can be fun, but it can also be really cringey so it’s great for me when it’s honest and real.
I find it deeply sexy when my wife asks me to do whatever I want to her. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s like a total submission.
I also love it when she knows what she wants and says it straight up. I’m thinking things like “**** my mouth”. It’s super intimate and hot in a different way.

4 Likes

That’s definitely true, I find that if my OH puts on an act just to please me it doesn’t really do much for me but when he’s turned on and telling me what he wants to do to me or what he wants me to do for him, it gets me really excited :grin:

4 Likes

So, we do a lot of costumes. Secretary, nurse etc. But we find the character thing cringey. What works well for us is that we don’t take on a character - it is still us, but us as a nurse and patient, or us as a secretary and boss. Us doing that has made it non-cringey, because it is still the real us.

9 Likes