What's your biggest 'dirty talk' turn on?

I thought I was quite naughty when sexting the Hubster. He absolutely loves it. But he has recently told me he’d love my sex talk to be a lot more dirty. Whether its in a text or whispered in his ear. Help me out LH family. What’s your ultimate dirty talk turn on?

2 Likes

I like it when my wife texts me when at work and it’s a dirty message.
Something as simple as what she wants to do to me when at home or what she would do to me if I was at my work.
I reply with what I would do to her at her work.
Think about their location and mention it.
Bending over a desk, sitting in the office chair or a certain cupboard.
This way it’s a real life image you can have.
This was the best way to get my wife started in sexting as she was unsure at first.

3 Likes

Some days we do a lot of sexting but I find that on those days, I don’t get much else done because my mind is in the gutter and I can’t stop thinking about doing naughty things.

But other days, hubby tries sexting to make sure I’m feeling horny by the time he gets home from work - but if I am busy or stressed, I can’t focus on that so he won’t get anything back in that sense.

We talk about the things we want to do to each other, fantasy talk, send pictures using toys or in my new lingerie, I’d tell him that I want to come to his work right now and drag him outside for a sloppy blow job :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
But I like to change it up - sometimes tell him you want to be rough and mean, then sometimes I’ll talk about restraining and teasing him for hours.
He sends me saucy gifs which show exactly what he wants to do to me.

Another thing is the types of words you use, when we’re sexting - I’ll call him and myself all sorts of names that I wouldn’t usually use.

Sometimes I’ll message him just pretending to be someone else like his masseuse or a PT - booking him in for an appointment that he must attend. He always plays along x

9 Likes

I love it when my OH talks “dirty”. He’s not very confident so when he does it really turns me on. I particularly like talking about our fantasies, what I’d like him to do to me, what he’d like to do. If we find a fantasy that we have in common then it gives us a good starting point. Have a chat to him and see if he has any fantasies that you can incorporate into your dirty talk if you haven’t done so already. I love it when he calls me names, preferably something a bit degrading (in the rest of my life this would be awful but when we’re having sex or getting in the mood it turns me on like nothing else). Usually the things that we talk about are not things that we would actually do. The other day we used the fantasy of me with another girl and he said he’d like to watch before joining in. It got very exciting while we went into the details of what we’d like to do with someone else and what we’d like to watch each other do with someone else.

8 Likes

I love when OH texts me what she is going to do to me later that day

3 Likes

My favourite is meeting my husband after work and we are going out for a film or meal. I kiss him and then whisper in his ear that I’ve got no knickers on and I’m really wet. I can see the bulge in his trousers after hearing this :joy::sunglasses:. He has fingered me in the cinema more than once when the opportunity has presented itself. Worth a try anyone?

11 Likes

I tend to get very descriptive when texting naughty things and it always seems to please the others how well it puts images in their head, so maybe try adding extra details and paint a picture for him to imagine everything :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Wow. Loads of great ideas there @Cupc8kes. Thank you. I shall be stealing them all…

4 Likes

Sounds lush @Love_Stud_Too Thanks for the tip. (Which is maybe what you said to your husband after your sexy cinema trip?) :smiley:

1 Like

My OH is not one for dirty talk, as I think she’s maybe a little too self-conscious and it’s not really her personality either, but if she were to tell me how wet she was or how badly she wanted/needed me to do something to her I would find it so incredibly hot.

3 Likes

We have been talking dirty more recently, as a couple who never really did before so I get the trepidation!

We don’t like degradation so don’t call ourselves /each other things like slut etc. But we focus on saying what we’d like to do or will do to each other and send pictures to wind each other up. Eg I will send him a picture of a selection of toys while he is in work and get him to pick what I use, then I send a photo of them used!

My favourite recently was him describing what he’d like to see me and another woman do together while I was on top of him… It spurred me on quite a bit and turned us both on to no end!

5 Likes

I like it when I’m coming to the brink of an orgasm and my husband says something dirty, it tips me right over the edge. Or he’ll just get bossy eg “bend over” and be quite forceful, I love that.

3 Likes

We don’t really talk dirty to each other. We used to when we were dating (15 years ago), but somewhere along the way we stopped, and now my husband gets really embarrassed by it.

We had a few years in our marriage where we rarely had sex and if we masturbated, we did it on our own without talking about it, so I think that had an effect on his self confidence. Even though we’re back to being more sexually intimate, it’s a little awkward sometimes… Like, I know a lot of things he likes, so he doesn’t need to ask for them, and we both get plenty horny and then satisfied, but it’s just awkward to put it into words to each other. I’ve been trying to be direct, like tell him when I’m horny or what’s making me feel good while we have sex or after masturbating, but when I ask him after we have sex about how it was or how he felt, he usually just says it was nice or it felt good. If I try to get him to be more descriptive, he’ll say I don’t know or will add really or very in front of nice and good, but still gets embarrassed…

Honestly, one thing that has helped is that he’s been writing his own LH reviews for his sex toys, then he sends them to me to post on the site, and I’ll read his review and think, oh, that’s what he thought about that… but he won’t open up or be descriptive to me :frowning_face: It’s weird because anything non-sex related, our communication is great…

Any tips to get him to open up more so that we could be a step closer to talking dirty to each other?

5 Likes

I love the idea of sending toy pics @WelshDragonette. Thanks :clap:

My wife will often just say something like. " you do realise I have no knickers on" Always gets a reaction.:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hi @PKH, you sound very much like us and for similar reasons too. There are a few things that have helped us, the first one is simply time. It’s taken time for my OH to regain some confidence when it comes to sex but we are getting there now.

I’ve found that things have improved while I’ve been using the forum because I’ve become used to talking frankly about sex and I don’t get embarrassed by it anymore. Now that he can see that I’m not embarrassed by it, he seems more comfortable talking to me about it. When he does, I tell him how much I enjoy talking to him about sex and that it turns me on so that he knows that he hasn’t embarrassed me.

I’ve also found that he’s much more open to talking about sex and dirty talk when he’s really aroused - generally when I’m stroking him or giving him oral. If I tease him slowly and edge him close to orgasm a few times then he gets really excited and that’s when most of the dirty talk happens! I love it and it gets me really excited so he now gets lots of oral! Now that we’re getting more confident it happens a lot more. I think that, the more we do it, the easier it gets.

I still get this response too! I think that, after orgasming, for men in particular, there is a change in hormone levels which causes relaxation and tiredness (I read it somewhere!) This is probably why he doesn’t want to talk about sex afterwards, all the arousal is gone and he just wants to sleep! My OH tends to give me feedback when we have sex next time. This is rather a generalisation because some men seem to be able to have more than one orgasm but it seems to be true of my OH. Women tend to “come down” slower than men so that might explain why we are happy to talk about it afterwards!

My OH also said that he doesn’t like talking about sex afterwards because it feels like an assessment of his performance!! It’s not meant that way at all, I just want to know what he enjoyed so I can do more of that next time but I can see what he means. I just leave these conversations for another day.

5 Likes

I didn’t think about that, that’s a good point!

I didn’t think about that either :speak_no_evil:

I’ll definitely keep this in mind :blush: Thanks for the advice @Kitty-Cat01 !!

3 Likes

Yeah, although it doesn’t present in the same way for every guy (we are individuals, after all :wink:) the post-orgasm sleepiness/disengagement thing is well documented. It’s basically Mother Nature saying “Good boy, you’ve done your little bit toward perpetuating the species, now sod off and leave her in peace!” - but like all these primordial hormonal things (panic attacks, anyone?) nowadays it’s often more of a hindrance to a species that can talk and likes to have sex for fun.

4 Likes

I find it to be a big turn on when my wife says dirty things but I’m kinda in the same place as @Kitty-Cat01 my wife is not very confident in saying anything or texting about sexual things but I know that she has a dirty mind I get little pieces from time to time so I usually do it all when I send dirty text to her she likes it and during sex she’s says a few things but not full blown dirty talk but the little pieces I get I love I just want her to release what she thinks

3 Likes

I find it to be a really big turn on when my wifes whispers “go and make yourself ready for me” for a nice and long pegging or fisting session.

2 Likes