Whats your biggest insertion, toys or otherwise?

As the title says whats everyone’s biggest insertion? I ask because it becoming easier for anyone to get bigger and bigger toys and dildos, even LH themselves are selling some
Massive toys, although you can get some huge ones from elsewhere.
So as going bigger seems to be one of the latest sexual activities what size has fellow LH kinksters got to, for me and the OH we’ve got big toys but not massive ones, yet, our biggest is we can both take a fist, obviously for my OH that’s a bigger insertion than for me as I have far bigger hands!! :wink::wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

For me its my 4 1/2" dia. 'compliant ’ butt plug silly thing is i cant get a standard wine bottle in its too wide/hard my wife two hands at a push vaginally, her fist fits fine two wont fit between my pelvis

2 Likes

A 3* diameter (9.5* circumference) butt plug and in terms of length a 10" long 7" circumference Lifelike Lover dildo .

4 Likes

Lol you probably already know what I’ve tried out from previous posts :sweat_smile:
Length wise it’s a 12” double dildo.
And girth wise I reckon about 5-6” maybe on various objects/toys :shushing_face:

2 Likes

My biggest insertion an 3.25(10.2 inches circumfence) diameter buttplug and now slowly working in on a 3.5 inch buttplug and my wife can almost insert both hands we don’t want to rush anything but we’re almost there, the journey is just as wonderful as the destination.

2 Likes

My biggest insertion is now without a question both of my wife hands. To longer a little longer than we thought but it felt so amazing being double fisted by my wife, seeing both hand wrist deep was so hot

2 Likes

Most of the time I"stick" to a few favorites that range from 6" to 7" , but when I must have more I ride my 9" . https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/lifelike-lover-ultra-realistic-suction-cup-dildo-9-inch/a38287g70657.html
I also have a rather large diameter prostrate massager , it is girth but does not do much for me .

4 Likes

8x6 inch dildo and wife’s fist.

2 Likes

Just been upgraded to a very nice 8 inch pegging penis - just love that extra 2 inches - love to try larger ( in time)

5 Likes

my ex cock. 9 inches and thick it was my first ever cock too

3 Likes

Never looked at the diameter, all were normal size nut the monster one, my love is for the length.
So my deeper was 10” dildo, and once I had an ass to ass session with 18” dildo, half the way for each ass :wink:

Biggest insertion toy for me is a stainless steel flask with a rounded top, not as rounded as I’d like butt okay! 10-ich circumference and 11-inches long it’s a real stretcher…
Butt my new Ace of Spades from LH takes the prize for biggest inserted and I’m still working up the pressure, talk about feeling pregnant, bulging belly and all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

3 Likes

Up until last weekend biggest item I’ve had I’m me was my OH fist. But while we were away last weekend where the girls were allowed to do anything within safety regions to me Christine fisted my ass her hands are slightly larder than my OH and just smaller than mine they had wanted to try double fisting me but that was a no from me

We was drunk and at a hotel and was having sex for ages but had no toys. I dusted her but she wanted more so ended up using a vase for flowers that was on the side. I would say it was as girthy as a champagne bottle.

I suffered my biggest object yet today. And I do mean…suffered. I was outside and GF thought it was a good idea to pick out a big yellow squash from the garden. Thankfully, I think she washed it off first. But before I could protest, I was bent over and that squash was getting worked up inside me. I’m tiny and tight, and even though I’m usually wet I was totally unprepared for this one. I swear she drove it in as far as my cervix.

I did not enjoy it. But this evening when my husband came home, the lingering ache plus the ache of anal sex made me cum really good from that. Consolation prize, I guess.

My biggest would be a fist but biggest toy is 2.1" wide 8" long, Ive had about 12" of a 14" double ender but its not as girthy

2 Likes

I like a good stretching, so more about girth than length, but longest is about 16" of this (smaller tip end first), not really that much fun for me, but gave it a go just to find out.
Girth wise most of this, about an inch or so from the bottom.
6" of the length of this.
This takes the longest warm up for, (but worth it).
This is the biggest, however, not even close to getting it inflated to intended shape, but not bothered as it feel great as it starts to unfold as I inflate it, such a full feeling – just use it part of the warm up for the fist toy.

Largest cock is about 7” largest toy 10”dildo and overall winner girth wise is my OH fist in my ass

1 Like

14mm steel, down my shaft or 8mm silicone 30cm in

The “Ace of Spades” inflatable butt plug from here! Bugger to get in but at 30 bulb pumps it is a right buggerer!