whats your fantasy?

Happy. wrote:

SeleneMoon wrote:

Happy. wrote:

SeleneMoon wrote:

i want to have sex in an altar

Its called "On the alter" and if you follow irish news its already been done.

My fantasy is a typical one. My wife is getting shagged senseless by 2 lads while i am getting a blow job. Hope it never happens though

who cares if its been done? i want it :) and a pool table too :) the altar is hard though lololol

There is carpet on our alters. Not hard. Just carpet burn. Now as for the pool table. I take it you would like to pot black ;-)

carpet? loooooooooooooool its not just that its flowers candlesthe hight and its inside a church lololol

when it comes to pool i'm a woman of all colors

Ever since I saw the movie Secretary, I can't get it out of my head. I'd love to be the mousy, submissive intern to a rich and powerful man in a sharp suit who engages me in a little light spanking whenever I make a typo. Also, a little orgasm denial would be good.

Fall asleep in someone's arms again.

rose hip wrote:

I know what you mean. I've been single nearly 3 and a half years. I miss being cuddled. :(

im standing in a crowded dimly lit bar and i feel a hand massaging my bum after a while it glides under my skirt and strokes my pussy im getting very wet by now and a finger flicks my gusset to one side and starts to finger fuck me just as im about to cum it pulls out and strokes my bum hole im squirming by now and pushing back to get this fantastic finger inside me and sure enough it glides smoothly into my bum im moaning gently as im being fingered and i cant hold back any longer as i cum all over his hand

then i look round and see that three men are stood behind me smiling one whispers come to my hotel room with us well i couldnt get there quick enough as soon as we got in the room i was laid on the bed sucking a huge cock while i could feel me knickers being taken down and a hot wet tongue probing my pussy i opened my legs wider so he could get right into my gaping pussy he sucked on my clit i was gasping for somebody to fuck me

current fantasy would have to be having a f*** buddy to carry out each others fantasies!

everybody should have one of those even marrieds

theres some fantastic vibes here even the bum ones i fantasise about having somebody use them all on me

McChubbin wrote:

rose hip wrote:

I know what you mean. I've been single nearly 3 and a half years. I miss being cuddled. :(

Hey same here, dont worry about it :) Things will get better for all of us! x

Mine is about my OH's friend... I have invisaged this many times now and it never get's old. He come's round to see my OH but he isn't in and I am in the middle of getting dressed after my shower... I can see he wants me because I am wet and wearing only panties and bra... and we end up having amazing hardcore sex including being tied up with my dressing gown tie and then and then afterwards giving each other the steamy looks whenever we are all sat in a room together. OK so basically an affair with my OH's SEXY friend and him being slightly dominant and me being obviously submissive. Oh how I want this so bad!!!!!!! I dream about having sex with my OH's friends a lot actually... he has some smoking hot mates let me tell you!