whats your fantasy?

My ultimate fantasy would be........

Gone out for the night with my bf all done up in heels, stockings etc standing in a clubpub when a dark haired beauty catches my eye.....
We flirt from a distance showing out to each other.......
After a while she stands behind me running her hand up my skirt touching my naked butt.........my bf knows nothing what is going on......
I slip my hand inside her long jumper feeling her soft skin as she has only stockings on under the jumper.
After a time we start talking and she is invited back to my place.......
My bf is striped off tided to a chair and then we start to slowly embrace and kiss each other. We would then put on a show for him. My bf would now be going wild, the girl would then sit on my bf erect cock, fucking him silly whilst she licks my wet pussy. We would then swap over. It would all be filmed so we could relive the occasion again later.......

What about you ......what would you like to do.......what is the naughtiest thing you have done.....

I had two sugars in my tea this morning

Lucky boyfriend !!

Very sexy fantasy Plil can't get the thought out of my head, your bf is a lucky man !!

Ok mine

Having a pamper day at a luxury spa. My next appointment is a full massage, I can't wait as i'm so tense from work. I'm asked to lay naked on the massage bed covering my private areas with a towel. The aroma's instantly relax me as she starts to work on my shoulders, down my arms and grips each hand with her fingers. She then starts to move down my front to my breast, she skimms them lightly at first and I think it was an accident but then I feel a stronger pressure as she massages each nipple swirling the oil round and round them. My nipples instantly react and i gasp, she asks me if it's okay to continue. I can't help but say yes. She caresses each nipple in a way i have never felt before, a firm squeeze followed by a gently stroke. I start to feel a tingling between my legs and realise i am so turned on by her. My breath starts to quicken as i feel her hands moving down my stomach, caressing every ounce of me. Her hand moves close to my pussy, I instantly part my legs eagerly waiting for what might come. Gently she circles my lips, I'm longing for her to part them and touch me where i need it the most. She slides one finger down between my lips, my clit reacts instantly and starts to throb, She takes her thumb and forfinger and rubs my clit between the two, moans start to escape my mouth and i ask her to put her fingers in my pussy. She slides one then two then three delicious fingers inside me and starts to fuck me with them. I can feel the orgams rising in me, she senses this and moves around the table, the antisipation of what going to come next fills me with delight, I feel her hot breath on my pussy and she starts to lick, it feels amazing, she sucks gently on my clit tickling it with her tongue. My orgams is so close when i feel her fingers enter me again, she sucks harder and fucks me fast with her fingers until my orgams explodes..........................................

Christ i'm abit hot now

Gone to take a very cold shower :) That is hot lol.

OK so mine is probably fairly tame. I'll keep it short :) I'm teasing, seducing and licking my GF's pussy making her all wet. I kiss around her pussy then move away back to her hard erect nipples. I alternate between long soft licks and gently sucking on her clit- I've got two fingers inside her pressing down on her g-spot. While she's arching her back in pleasure another woman happens to catch us and starts watching :) She's really turned on and starts masturbating in the corner of the room while my GF and I fuck really hard.

Has this happened to anyone out of interest?!

In a vac bed and a latex clad woman teasing me and then giving me the ride of my life all the while I cannot move trapped in the bed!

GymJunki3 wrote:

OK so mine is probably fairly tame. I'll keep it short :) I'm teasing, seducing and licking my GF's pussy making her all wet. I kiss around her pussy then move away back to her hard erect nipples. I alternate between long soft licks and gently sucking on her clit- I've got two fingers inside her pressing down on her g-spot. While she's arching her back in pleasure another woman happens to catch us and starts watching :) She's really turned on and starts masturbating in the corner of the room while my GF and I fuck really hard.

Has this happened to anyone out of interest?!

No but your technique sounds fab ;0)

having a meet up and just see how it flows tyhen maybe the fantasy will begin ;)

or then even

Thanks 2CT :) Not had too many complaints... When she's really really wet slight prssure on either side of her lips to make her clit even more exposed combined with harder faster strokes / sucking also seems to work well.

I have two fantasies

1st would be forced sex never had rough sex and would love it!

2nd to be seduced and have sex with a woman never done it but t he thought turns me on loads!

Mine, i have a forced sex fantasy and a male domination fantasy.

I think i have a think for domination haha.

I also like the school girl/teacher and doctor/patient scenarios.

Damn, i'm gonna have to go cool off in the shower.

Naughty_S wrote:

Mine, i have a forced sex fantasy and a male domination fantasy.

I think i have a think for domination haha.

I also like the school girl/teacher and doctor/patient scenarios.

Damn, i'm gonna have to go cool off in the shower.

i am on troll alert

Mine would be for my wife to come downstairs all dressed up and tell me she's got a surprise for me.I ask her what it is and she tells me to wait 10 minutes.I wait and then the door bell rings she tells me to answer it there's 2 fit young guys at the door i'm told to let them in then sit in a chair while they spend the evening using my wife as their plaything.

i want to have sex in an altar

SeleneMoon wrote:

Its called "On the alter" and if you follow irish news its already been done.

My fantasy is a typical one. My wife is getting shagged senseless by 2 lads while i am getting a blow job. Hope it never happens though

Happy. wrote:

SeleneMoon wrote:

My fantasy is a typical one. My wife is getting shagged senseless by 2 lads while i am getting a blow job. Hope it never happens though

who cares if its been done? i want it :) and a pool table too :) the altar is hard though lololol

SeleneMoon wrote:

Happy. wrote:

SeleneMoon wrote:

who cares if its been done? i want it :) and a pool table too :) the altar is hard though lololol

There is carpet on our alters. Not hard. Just carpet burn. Now as for the pool table. I take it you would like to pot black ;-)