What's your favourite foreplay activity?

I’m curious? I’d love the hubby to up his foreplay game rather than always dive right in…

3 Likes

Love a bit of tying up and teasing first - that’s always a winner :wink:

6 Likes

@funny_bone oh choices choices love too much to have a favourite. Breast play, bit oral,Some bondage , spanking… I could go on and on :joy: . I love variety but if you haven’t cum at least a couple of times during my sessions I’d be disappointed. Think you should tie him up and tease him with a show . Hope you get him to do his manly duty

4 Likes

Good spanking is always in order or a nice massage.

2 Likes

We love oral play first, she’s in to pumping all the pumpable parts of her body, wife has a real thing with her nipples! Just a short play with them makes her gush. My wife just makes it clear where and what I’m doing first before I get access to the honey pot!!

3 Likes

For me it’s oil, spraying it on each along with getting some vibrators involved. A nice massage which then leads into sex covered in oil :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I have always loved a bit or oral (actually I enjoy giving more than receiving).

My wife also likes some gentle nipple play and neck kissing, I love her in a ballgag so I can kiss her but she can’t kiss back. That winds her up so by the time it comes off she’s really ready to go!

1 Like

Nipple play, tying up, teasing, oral, on and on and on…

2 Likes

Mine doesn’t seem to handle nipple play untill the clit is in play, then it is all the rage. Or I’m just doing it wrong I guess lol

Love nipple play makes me orgasm and squirt.

7 Likes

They must be some fantastic nipples to get that much out of them. Do tell what is the secret? Are you pumping first, any good toys?

They are quite long…no he just tweaks them with his fingers…but they are very sensitive.

3 Likes

Agree with Steevo that there are way too many things to list and at he end of the day everyone is different.

If you do want try more options then I’d recommend using a site like https://mojo upgrade.com/ to find out what you both enjoy or want to try. I thought that we were a pretty open couple and would discuss our likes dislikes but since doing the questionnaire we’ve added quite a few things to our foreplay list that we’d both wanted but were afraid to discuss at the risk of shocking each other.

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly My Misses can also orgasm from nipple play alone, thought she was unique! :wink:
Although she’s never squirted and definitely not from nipple play!! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Nipples only hey, I’m going to have to try this out one day. Good forplay either way.

1 Like

My wife gets little or nothing from nipple play so she favours clitoral foreplay with fingers, tongue or toys.
Personally I prefer to have my genitals stroked or fondled. I also enjoy my nipples being pinched or bitten.

Hubby loves his balls being stroked and pulled whilst having his nipples sucked, or oral, including ball licking/sucking.
I love being spanked, any form of nipple/boob play ( sucked, bitten, pulled, slapped, clamped) being tied and teased and will often orgasm during foreplay.

2 Likes

Id like to know this to :eyes::eyes:id definitely like to explore nipple play on myself some more

2 Likes

Might be a partner activity to get the most out of it, mine usually smacks me off the nipples untill she is going then she is pushing me deep in the nips. I’ll keep at it though lol

I love it when my hubby kisses me on the neck while running his hands over me, playing with my nipple’s and spanking me whilst tied up and talking dirty to me, my hubby love’s it when I toss him off then give him a blowjob whilst playing with his balls

2 Likes