Whats your favourite way to come, Intercourse or oral?

I love all forms of sex, I love giving pleasure as much as receiving but being totally selfish and honest what is your favourite way to come?

Me, my Wife is amazing at giving a BJ. We love having a 69 but I just can't beat the total single act of just concentrating on all the fantastic things she is able to due with her mouth is just exquisite.

You may have a different favourite please include them.

I'll have to go oral, particularly when it's with someone who has the same abilities as a sword swallower. I generally like any method that's either tight around my hat as it expands upon climax or soft and clingy where it won't let me out without extracting everything I have.

I am in total agreement with GG. All loving sex is great, but a BJ is the treat for me as it is usually a special occasion

For me, the best orgasms I have is when my husband gives me oral, the build up is really intense and the rollercoaster ride is fantastic. I've asked husband the same question but he said he can't choose, however ..... by the look on his face and the slightly louder groaning I'd say oral too 😁

Definitely oral. The sensation feels divine, especially with their fingers penetrating me at the same time :)

I'm just happy to have multipule orgasms :) i wont say i have a favourite way orgasam it all depends on the mood i'm in.

Better orgasms from oral for me. The sensation is intense adn it lasts longer!

I have better, more reliable orgasms from receiving oral.

Can't beat masturbation for me to be honest.

I dont have a preference and theres usually so much more going on that makes me cum than just oral or intercourse ;)

I find it really difficult to relax during oral after bing with a previous partner many years ago (i squirted as i came and he was totally put off by it). Since being with my husband he totally loves it and me squirting but i just cant get that time out of my head to relax enough, and if i do it takes me forever to cum.

So im gonna go with intercourse or if someones using their fingers on me.

Definitely oral for me, much better orgasms

wow, tough call, perhaps 69 is the best, I love to come that way but I also love to come having intercourse...

Maybe i'm just not that fussy and enjoy all kinds of sex

I prefer intercourse.. might be weird but i do not like oral that much. I do come but all in all it dose not do much for me. xx

Hard choice.

Orgasms feel very different for both.

But I think it has to be intercourse. I'm absolutely in love with hubby's cock at the mo and nothing compares to the feeling of climaxing around it.

I have nice orgasms from oral sex but overall they're shallower - penetration usually gives me a deeper and more satisfying orgasm.

Really love oral but penetration wins!

If I'm limited to those two, I'll have to say intercourse.

Definitely sex for me rather than oral.

Has to be oral for me, but i like to be penetrated or stroked at the same time for it to be really satisfying