What's your favourite way to use a rabbit?

I usually stick to my usually method of "missionary" (on my back and using my hand to control it) because it's the easiest way for me. I've tried other positions too but they require a tad more effort. I also quite like laying on top of a pillow while holding on to it with my free arm with my other hand controlling the rabbit underneath.

I don't know if anyone else is like this, but I kinda have to put my legs close together before I can come. So I can't orgasm with my legs spread eagled or anything like that, haha. (I don't think I can anyway).

So what ways do you like to use your rabbit? Maybe I can pick up some nifty tricks.

In a stew

paulsballs wrote:

In a stew

Haha. Good one πŸ˜‹

I like to kneel over mine and ride it. Then put its base up against a pillow so I can go almost horizontal on my tummy, like being entered from behind. Mmmmm

Using colourmatch in a DIY store to pick the paint colour* of my new flat.

*we had to go darker because flatmate said no.

Straddling while the toy is between two pillows, it loses a bit of vibration but it’s a far more comfy ride.

Mmm thanks. I'll try two pillows πŸ˜ƒ

Some good ideas here plain on back here hahaha

You may need help. Get a partner to assist.

This post is no longer available.

@Gemma12345

Haha. Nice to see someone else who does that.

@Scoob

I can still close my legs while having sex. My boyfriend can be on top of me with his legs open over mine or standing up doggy style with my legs close together. Admittedly, it can be a bit fiddly but I like the feeling of being tight and so does he.

I've never understood the saying "You should keep your legs closed" to avoid/prevent sex. I'm like, "Huh? I do that all the time. It's easy." Lol.

My OH loves it when I open and close my legs

I like to feel it wriggling against my old chap inside my OH while I am lodged in another opening.