What's your limit when talking dirty / filthy?

Just wondering what people consider their limit to be when talking dirty /filthy. Where do you say “no that’s too far”?

2 Likes

don’t like degrading talk. Usually talk about what we would like to do to one another, what is turning us on, what we are feeling…tends to be enough. Hubby seems to be getting pretty good at the dirty talk and has picked up on how it gets me going.
I crossed the line the other day mid flow with hubby saying I would like to watch him shagging someone so I can watch his face…um well that killed it was a step too far for him lol oops think the shock of that one threw him

6 Likes

I would not discuss anything to do with incest, age play involving minors, brown play or a few other taboo subjects that turn me off

3 Likes

My ex loved me talking about being with other(imaginary,) men

2 Likes

My partners know the turn off subjects/scenarios. If they avoid them, they can pretty much say what they want to, and if I’m already a bit turned on or horny, it is only going to help.

2 Likes

Nothing degrading, but then degrading to one is kinky to another. For me this would be based on tone and mood.

He doesn’t like any conversation about poop in any context. So that is definitely off limits.

Apart from that we’ve never set up rules for dirty talk but we know what we like and what we don’t so I don’t think we need to.

4 Likes

Back when wife was active we would discuss , story tell a wide range of subjects . And conversations varied wildly . Golden showers , fecal play , incest and under age were never a turn on for either of us . If the mood hit us right for both of us we would describe in details our own sexual experiences from single life . We still occasionally have short sessions calling each other somewhat vulgar names and mention acts we did or did not do . Some times we laugh so hard it is pretty good .

3 Likes

My wife and I have really never discussed limits, at the same time we have never went to far. We both talk dirty and enjoy it. Just another spice in our sexual experiences.

2 Likes

Never really found a limit for myself as yet but then I’ve not really experimented much lol

2 Likes

Not a big fan of super vulgar language. I don’t mind the odd word here and there. Not a fan of fake screaming or fake pleasure.
I actually do very little talking. I think I am going to step up my game and talk more to Mrs. Val during sex. When she does it to me it is a major turn on.

Great post

3 Likes

My wife is a fan of dirty talk when being dominated, even edging toward degrading (being called a dirty slut or whore, telling her how I’ll user her or making her beg for my cum, only useful for having her holes filled). Neither of us are into pee/poo/blood play, so that isn’t on the table, although I suppose it’s been referenced when taking her anally a bit…

I do know that one hard limit for her would be any sort of talk about weight. I can call her a cumslut, I can call her useless, I can call her a stupid whore, but if I ever called her a “fat slut” she would safeword out so fast I’d have whiplash for a week.

I also don’t think we’ve ever used “bitch” in our dirty talk. I guess that one’s just not in the vocab.

2 Likes

If my partner called me a fat slut, they would never see me again! The whiplash they’d get would be from how quickly I remove myself from their life :rofl:

8 Likes

Exactly! But I also know there are some folks for whom that’s their thing… Not us!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t like being called a fat slut either :rofl: but apart from that my limits would be underage, actual rape references (but quite heavy NCN is fine), and pee/poo/blood.

I’m a bit more careful with what I say to my partner, he’s a little bit more particular. I like most things as long as it sounds hot :sweat_smile: and he’s started to say more and more dirty things to me in bed which is awesome.

5 Likes

No crossed line. He has started making a list which he will then rank and finally laminate.

1 Like

Nooooo, what about a good old mud wrestle?

1 Like

Apart from anything illegal or to do with poop I’m really happy for my partner to say anything to me. It isn’t that natural for her but when she gets into the swing of it she can really push the boundaries of being quite degrading (which I enjoy) and also has (with a bit of influence from me) given some small penis humiliation which I absolutely loved.

When the focus is on her I’m a lot more careful. I do occasionally push boundaries carefully and occasionally go down the ‘slut’ route which she gets off on. Given she’s only had 3 partners we know she isn’t a slut (not that anyone with 60 partners would be one). I also comment on her big bum too which i understand could sound as if I’m fat shaming but she’s quite petite with a large bum so she’s ok with that, I’m always careful to provide aftercare after to ensure she’s fine and that whatever I’ve said was just sex talk.

3 Likes

Not huge on dirty talk.
I like talking about sex with my OH and hearing what she likes / telling her what I like.
Def no talk like ‘slut / bitch …’ or anything like that. To each their own but that does not float either of our boats - I don’t really get that stuff.
I think we are more into worship; cock worship, pussy worship … I tell her she is a goddess when we are right in the flow state (cos she is). I call her the sex witch or the high priestess - there is a lot of reverence! combined with laughter and smiles … :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

3 Likes

@LPX there’s mud and there’s “mud”