When a man goes down stairs

my ex was terrible but since my hubby came along he showed me the joy of oraland hes fantastic with his mouth n tonge

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Fluffbags my ex was so bad that even after trying to tell him and give him instructions, he still couldn't get it, so I just have up and stopped him doing it!

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Fluffbags my ex was so bad that even after trying to tell him and give him instructions, he still couldn't get it, so I just have up and stopped him doing it!

Mine too, if I even tried to suggest improvement it was my fault, I was fridgid he was that bad he'd say Oh no pressure to come, a good excuse fornot trying or bad fumbling.

I would like to issue a caveat against the idea that making one's partner come through oral means you must be good at it.

Looking back, I was fortunate enough when younger to have an excellent success rate in this regard, but I would now judge my skill-set and technique back then as very poor. I have attempted to improve through both research and practice, and nothing is so rewarding as giving pleasure through attention and commitment to my partner's responses to oral.

In summary, it can always be that you are 'lucky'... that what you know and quickly learn is just what is needed for that occasion, but like all things in life, our sexual-practice is open to improvement throughout our lives. Never stand still, since 1. you may be overtaken by events, 2. you are leaving possibilities unexplored.

I too have had, not bad, but disappointing experiences at least but my partner now gives me the best oral I've ever had and I would say the fact we have such a good sex life is partly down to the fact we can communicate.
Ten years ago I wouldn't have been able to tell a guy what I really wanted and you can't expect them to just guess!

My oh does still occasionally get over excited and takes my moans of pleasure to mean 'I'm going to cum, speed up' Rather than what I actually mean which is 'that feels great, keep doing exactly that!' So he still needs guiding sometimes.
But no doubt I'm guilty of the same thing when I'm going down on him but then I don't have a penis so I'll do whatever I thinks right unless he tells me otherwise :)

There have been men in my past who thought it was okay to go down on me for about 30 seconds and then look up and ask if I had come yet. Um, no.
Generally, if you do it with enthusiasm, and pay attention to how her body is responding, you can't go too wrong. If in doubt, ask her how certain things feel/what she likes to really hone your technique.

So sad. Love going down on my OH. Have say it is my favourite thing to do to my Wife , I could spend hours at it.

The actual act doesn't do all that much for me... I have to say I prefer proper penetrative sex... But the fact that my boyfriend wants to do it and enjoys going down on me is a turn on in itself. I'm lucky enough to be able to orgasm pretty much through thought alone so I make sure I cum quickly so we can move on! Next!

i cant play a guitar lol practice makes perfect thou ;-)

I thought I wasn't keen on oral, until I met my current partner. When he does it, he really takes his time and gets into it, and he's kind of amazing at it! And he either genuinely really enjoys doing it or is just really generous, because he'll do it pretty much every time we have sex, whereas I'm still building confidence in terms of going down on him so don't really feel like I'm reciprocating as much as I'd like.

I enjoy going down as long as its trimmed. Lol. But I enjoy the feeling more that im making her cum just with my tounge, but you have to take your time and not just go at it like your attacking a lollipop!!!

squall wrote:

i cant play a guitar lol practice makes perfect thou ;-)

Lol

I agree with what Alastor said earlier. Just because you make a woman come, doesn't mean you're good at it. I have a sensitive clit, it doesn't take much to get me to the edge. In reality, that isn't bad, but now I'm with someone who takes his time and explores other areas and heightens sensations in other parts of oral sex, making the whole experience make me have more powerful orgasams and get more pleasure out of it the longer it goes on. And then it goes on again, and again, until I can't bare much more, now that's what's really really good!!

My oh is very good at going down on me and I think that is more to his enthusiasm and getting to know me, just as I am him. We're both as experienced as each other partner number wise, yet his have been more varied whereas mine was a long term relationship with a fair few friends before and after. But I would still never ask if I was any better than his exes because I'm scared of the answer! Although I am the first to make him cum through oral so am pretty pleased with that lol

I love going "down stairs" with my better half , to be honest I have no idea if im any good or not !

yes sometimes Im pretty sure she's enjoying it and I know one thing I love about it is looking at her face when I am getting it right !

I like her to trim as well , simply becasue while im engaged in her stimulation I cant help but get small hairs stuck in my teeth ( I have gappy teeth) and up my nose and in my face and them constantly having to stop and wipe them away ! plus the feeling of sliding my lips over hers is greatly enhanced!

To be honest I quit enjoy giving her a trim as well , and giving her a bath ! I think she thinks Im strange ! ( probably right )

but also I would much rather taking it in turns rather than mutual pleasure at the same time , I can consentrate more on what I am doing to her rather than fight the urge to explode !

I probably do go at it like a dog drinking water from a bowl but until Im told to do it a different way ,I'll stick with it , im sorry but I cant read minds , if she wants me to change she'll have to speak up !

I think one thing that cannot be stated often enough is that we guys (or the givers) have to take our time and keep a rythme that matches her body's responses. As a younger man I tried to focus on the goal of getting her to cum, MRS finally helped me realize that is the by product of a great time and to focus on the joy of the act (all of them really, apply this across most parts of life/relationships).

As for specifics: long, firm, stead strokes with a flat tongue and a flick at the end ;)

Cowboy81 wrote:

I think one thing that cannot be stated often enough is that we guys (or the givers) have to take our time and keep a rythme that matches her body's responses. As a younger man I tried to focus on the goal of getting her to cum, MRS finally helped me realize that is the by product of a great time and to focus on the joy of the act (all of them really, apply this across most parts of life/relationships).

As for specifics: long, firm, stead strokes with a flat tongue and a flick at the end ;)

Generally a good basis, but for some the flick is counter-productive and slowly elongating the warm flat tongue stroke over nub and hood works better.