When a man goes down stairs

I love going down on my OH and giving her some 'tongue love' as we call it. She says I am the best she's ever had but I am not convinced (confidence issues) I just can't see how she's had any bad expericences, there is only so much you can do with your tongue down there, it's like a guitar, there are only so many strings so to speak lol

So any ladies had a bad experience and any guys with any special techniques?

My ex was rubbish at everything rough, same every time tongue love as you call it, did Nothing for me.

God I had an ex who was so bad at it that I lied and told him I didn't like oral sex so that he would never do it again. It was a big slobbery mess. It would have been more of a turn on of my cat had been doing it

blonde vixen13 wrote:

God I had an ex who was so bad at it that I lied and told him I didn't like oral sex so that he would never do it again. It was a big slobbery mess. It would have been more of a turn on of my cat had been doing it

Ha ha ha!

No you can get men who are bad/very bad at it. Lucky for me my partners amazing!

Yeah you really can get people that are shockingly bad at it. I also had to tell an ex I didn't like it. I guess it's the same with kissing thou, as just wow some men (and women) are exceptionally bad!

Thankfully my OH can do amazing things with his mouth and tongue

yes i agree when a woman tells you that your good at it you really are otherwise we would tell you we didnt like oral sex!

naughtynik wrote:

yes i agree when a woman tells you that your good at it you really are otherwise we would tell you we didnt like oral sex!

Great point...

I genuinely don't like oral sex. I feel uncomftable so can't enjoy it.Just saying incase some poor bloke comes on who's not bad at it but will now think he is.

Cowboy81 wrote:

naughtynik wrote:

Great point...

I love oral sex! I've had some pretty awful experiences of it though. I always try and be polite, there's no point in being rude, but there are only so many not-so-subtle hints you can give about what you like!

I had an ex who was very sloppy and only went down on me for a few seconds.

naughtynik wrote:

This makes me a very sad panda! :(

I do understand, some of us may be a little shy about speaking up about our needs or desires, but there is an option 3. Option 1: Put up with bad oral all the time. Option 2: Tell the guy you don't like oral and go without, forever more.

Option 3: Tell him how you like it and enjoy good oral sex.

You don't have to be brutally honest and mean, but you could say "I prefer it slower" or "I like circular movements" or "Can you go harder" It might not happen overnight but gradually he will learn your style and you know what? BOTH of you will be soooo much happier to give and receive!!

Edit: This can also apply to males who don't enjoy the oral sex they get x

Fluffbags my ex was so bad that even after trying to tell him and give him instructions, he still couldn't get it, so I just have up and stopped him doing it!

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Fluffbags my ex was so bad that even after trying to tell him and give him instructions, he still couldn't get it, so I just have up and stopped him doing it!

:( I have no answer for that situation! lol I believe their is only so many times you can say "This is what I like" before you almost start to feel like your being critical and judgey and just don't want to say it any more. (Out of annoyance and not wanting to hurt someones feelings)

Similar thing happened with me, when I went through a "struggling" period and orgasm was hard to reach without vibrating hard! My guy has a habit. when excited, to start increasing pace and how hard he presses, which kills my buld up. There were so many times I had to stop him as I just could not get there. We would speak after and I would mention the increase, but the next time, excitement kicked in when he sensed I was close and he upped his pace...I managed to save it by barking out "slow slow gentle" and all was good.. We spoke again after and he said "PLEASE do that more...give me direction when I am not doing it right" I said..."But I don't wanna sound like some judgey robot, going up, down left a bit, slow, hard constantly" and he said "I would rather you did if it means I can make you orgasm"

Problem is...constantly talking during oral is a mood killer in itself for me! Anyway, over time he got used to what I liked and now I don't need to say anything. It is really good now, but at first, it was not so much! lol

Some men... I had an ex and it was like a dog devouring food from a bowl... lol.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

mrandy wrote:

I genuinely don't like oral sex. I feel uncomftable so can't enjoy it.Just saying incase some poor bloke comes on who's not bad at it but will now think he is.

I'm no fan of oral sex either. I feel so... On display! Lol! I never used to have much of an issue with oral sex, but I never reached high pleasure levels with it anyway. My confidence was knocked back by my ex partner early on in our relationship who made me shave before going down on me, which I was fine with, but then, for whatever reason he wouldn't explain, he decided he didn't like it and didn't give me oral again after that. I didn't pressure him or anything, but I think he had oral with other women in the past without issue which kind of dropped my confidence in that department. But I don't miss oral sex at all. It was never a big deal for me.

I agree with Fluffbags though, if your partner is not doing something right, then tell him/her what you do like. Give little tips here and there to help them get better at what they do. Nobody is a mind reader - except Derren Brown but I think he is already married!

But also on the flip side, there is little point in flogging a dead horse and if your partner just cannot get something right or is instantly turning you off each time, even after trying to guide them to get it to your liking, then perhaps it is time to call it quits and experiment with other methods instead.

Sorry th

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Something went wrong with that post Fluffs?

Looks like it! Oops!

I basically said "I agree with everything Avrielle said except with one small disclaimer. The part where you said if a woman says you are the best, she means it. While I do agree with that, the diclaimer is: UNLESS YOU ASK HER IF YOU ARE.Because, has anyone in the history of anything ever, answered the question "hunni, am i the best in bed" with "Well, my ex was much better" and if so, is that person still alive? lol

I was making a joke, but clearly I am way too tired to be trying to post comments! lol

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Something went wrong with that post Fluffs?

Looks like it! Oops!

I basically said "I agree with everything Avrielle said except with one small disclaimer. The part where you said if a woman says you are the best, she means it. While I do agree with that, the diclaimer is: UNLESS YOU ASK HER IF YOU ARE.Because, has anyone in the history of anything ever, answered the question "hunni, am i the best in bed" with "Well, my ex was much better" and if so, is that person still alive? lol

I was making a joke, but clearly I am way too tired to be trying to post comments! lol

Lol! You make a good point though. I mean, who is going to say "Nah, you are crap. I'm gonna get my vibe instead!" Lol!

Exactly! lol Although I would say that, if the woman (or man I guess. i can only speak from a female point of view though.) says "you are the best" without you asking them leading questions....they probably do indeed mean it.

But I can assure you....I have been asked numerous times questions like "So, who had the biggest penis out of your exes" or "Out of your exes, who gives the best oral sex" and I can guarantee you...I say him every time! To be fair...as I got older and learned to speak up, my sex life has got better and better, so when I have said it, it was generally true anyway, but there had been the odd white lie, that's for sure! Because I am not gunna look any guy in the face and rate him number 4 on the grand scheme of lovers lol.

I value complete honesty, but there are some things that can cause more problems and upset and lack of confidence in a partner, that a white lie, and some gentle steering in the right direction, is the best thing all round imo!

I love giving oral and can't be that bad at it as oh cums almost every time.
I love the feeling of being able to give so much pleasure with my tongue and when you feel her body twitch when you hit the right spot

Fluff! I actually know someone who whilst having sex with his GF who still had her V card before meeting him and was quite shy with sexual stuff just came out with "Oh you're getting better I mean you're not as good as *Insert exes name here* but atleast it's enjoyable!" whilst she was riding him!