When are Lovehoney gonna sort out this bloody forum!!

I know there have been numerous threads about this, and I also know that this thread will end up as a jumbled mess just like the rest but I'm gonna say it again, when are Lovehoney gonna sort out this bloody forum!! It's ridiculous it dragged on for so long!! There has been no official reply, no pinned thread about the fact they are aware of the problems and what they are planning on doing to sort it out! Having to look for the first post on the thread then having to work out the order of replies to get to the latest is now wearing a bit thin! And god help you if there's more than one page!! Due to this all the "game" threads have been ruined and are now non existent, and if you are looking for any needed help and advice you may as well go elsewhere!! I know this is an extra service LH offer but I like imagine most others on here have spent a massive amount of money with LH so rightly or wrongly expect better from them!!

*bump* 🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

*bump* 🙂

?🤔

Yes man wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

*bump* 🙂

?🤔
Have you never come across this before? It's just an easy way to 'bump' the thread back to the top of the list and get it some more attention. 👍

It is frustrating, but I would prefer a jumbled up forum than no forum at all. Fingers crossed it gets fixed soon though

K&c30's wrote:

It is frustrating, but I would prefer a jumbled up forum than no forum at all. Fingers crossed it gets fixed soon though

I'll chuck a +1 in for that. It is annoying, but at least it still exists. 👍

Lovehoney are ominously quiet on the thread issue, is it in the vain hope that frustration will eventually kill off even the most avid and tenacious poster. Thereby allowing them to retire the forums without a great out cry. Or is it that they do not have a clue how to fix them. Even the moderators are quiet. Interesting...... 😉

DLJL wrote:

Lovehoney are ominously quiet on the thread issue, is it in the vain hope that frustration will eventually kill off even the most avid and tenacious poster. Thereby allowing them to retire the forums without a great out cry. Or is it that they do not have a clue how to fix them. Even the moderators are quiet. Interesting...... 😉

Brenna has commented on the issue before and extended her sympathy but there are a lot of posts about it. I think if they were looking to close the forums they would give us the heads up. They did when gifting was being phased out.

Maybe as a short term solution the poster could mark the first post with a number "1" or something, so I know where to start :)