When did you last give or receive oral/foreplay?

Monday tea time, P got the blow job I had promised him when he got home from work.

Sunday afternoon in my vain attempts to stop OH heading back home.... :D

After a 3 week spell apart my OH came back with a hunger for it over the weekend, so my tongue was wagging down on her 3/4 times a night - it was exhausting but OH so much fun.

Last night!

just now actually with strawberry lube then ate my way through her orgasm yum will defo be doing that again later;-)

two days ago as i love going down on my wife - getting it back has always been a problem but hey ho :(

recieved on thursday so a week ago - feels like ages but what I miss most is that he got so carried away with me we had fast long sex session but I didn't get to return the favour!!

i'm gutted, i love it too so it's been 3 weeks since i last gave oral, he's getting a lot of make-up head tomorrow!! got withdrawal symptons, thats me so dont know how he's feeling!!

bad bad girlfriend award!! lol

xGHx

This morning. Aunty flow is here at the moment and so the OH gets all the attention as such.

this morning because I wanted OH to wake up... he's going away for a week and well my horn takes over when I know im about to get deprived of it!

last night, gave him blow job till he came deep in my mouth and whilst waiting for it to rev up again he went down on me bringing me to plenty of O's

went down on the oh last nite she,d just got out of the shower so decicded to give my tounge a bit of a work out on her clit

I cant even remember the last time I received oral, teach my man to be like you DB!

Last night/this morning gave my OH head, and throughly enjoyed it - i've missed it!!

lots of deepthroat....mmmmmmm........... i love that mans cock!

he will be getting same again tonight hopefully - i hope i get the favour returned too cos he's bloody amazing at it!!

xGHx

i wanted to tonight but well not the right time...problems with his ex has really got to him and he is stressed to the eyeballs...so unusual and I am trying my best to be as understanding as possible but it is now effecting us and my girls!!!