When did you last give or receive oral/foreplay?

We have the when did you last have sex thread:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/82190-when-did-you-last-have-sex/

Sometimes me and the OH dont have intercourse as such but we do have lots of foreplay and oral which can be just as good in my opinion.

I gave the OH a very long blow job last night combined with some anal play left him shaking.This morning, the OH woke me up with his head between my legs as a thank-you from last night. Then I hopped on top and we did some 69ing. Then unfortunately my brother walks in the house and all fun has to stop.

So all you kinksters, when was the last time you gave or received oral or foreplay?

Sunday night! It was fab!

Mutual touching progressed to her siting on my face, which then moved smoothly to 69ing. Deep joy! She came with my fingers in her ;) and I came in her mouth!

Sometime oral fun can be so much more intimate then penetration, it was bliss.

Personally, I count oral sex and "foreplay" as sex. So I post in the other thread. Since I can't have penetrative sex everytime I want it, oral and the likes plays a huge role in our sex life and to me labelling it as "foreplay" trivialises it some what :)

Agree with NL that it can be more intimate

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Personally, I count oral sex and "foreplay" as sex. So I post in the other thread. Since I can't have penetrative sex everytime I want it, oral and the likes plays a huge role in our sex life and to me labelling it as "foreplay" trivialises it some what :)

Adx

I count it as well but it says sex which is usually considered penetrative hence the reason I created this thread.

two weeks ago after penetrative sex without ejaculation we went for the full on oral all holes were explored too

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

I agree. Sex takes many forms. I don't think most people think sex is just penetration on here, you only have to read some of the steamy goings on in the sex thread! This thread is redundant.External Media

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I count it as well but it says sex which is usually considered penetrative hence the reason I created this thread.

I wouldn't say it is usually considered penetrative.

Especially not here External Media

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Adx

Well most of the posts are about full on sex and oral rather than just oral. I was just trying to have a thread which non-penetrative acts could be told. I find just saying about oral a little lacking when I am posting on the sex thread as most are penetrative and thought some people may feel the same way. I get that you and WandA dont agree with the idea but there is no need post 3 times stating it.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Adx

Well most of the posts are about full on sex and oral rather than just oral. I was just trying to have a thread which non-penetrative acts could be told. I find just saying about oral a little lacking when I am posting on the sex thread as most are penetrative and thought some people may feel the same way. I get that you and WandA dont agree with the idea but there is no need post 3 times stating it.

It is nothing personal MM. It was 3 times because 3 people pointed it out separately. Sex is what ever you want it to be.External Media

1 Like

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Adx

I was replying External Media

You make it sound like I've just randomly popped in, said something then later come back and said the same thing.

Adx

so the question was when did you last give or receive oral sex/foreplay????

2 days ago - I gave oral to my OH and he really enjoyed it especailly since he wasn't expecting it - personally I'm hoping the favour is returned later on tonight

not had a blow job for over ten years..... i am the giver and i know my place.....

WandA wrote:

Sex is what ever you want it to be.External Media

You lucky, lucky boy! External Media

PS I snip my quotes down to avoid unnecessary repetition. </smug>

Oh, and If we're letting the thread live -

Saturday night. It was beyond awesome, made my whole weekend, and quite possibly changed my life. Mrs M quite enjoyed it, too!

Won't go into detail again here, because I just posted . . . elsewhere!

<drama> *Dun. Dun. Daaaaaahhhh!* </drama>

saturday night on the sofa i gave my boy a blow job- it was actually the first time i've swallowed all of his cum- it was amazing, we both absolutely loved it

want more now!!

This morning and afternoon - I don't know how we'll handle having jobs.....

sunday early morning sunrise was so goood too

Maybe about 6 months ago? Probably just over a year since my OH had a blow job...Whoops. Having Babies really does affect your sex life!

wont be long now aimee