When did you last give/ receive oral

Ok…we have topics of when did you last have sex and when did you last masterbate.
So when did you last give or receive oral.

I did this morning lying in bed. My wife was looking at emails on her phone.
I slid under the duvet and started some gentle tongue action on her.
I started with liitle butterfly flicks of the tongue on her lips and all around her pussy and inner thighs
I eased her legs further apart and slid my tongue between her outer lips and gently up to her clit.
Very softly circling her clit and the hood that covers it.
As she got wetter , i diped my tongue in to her deeper with probing pushes .
I looked up and her eyes were now closed as she seemed to be getting lost in the sensation.
I upped the pressure of my lapping tongue and she responded with little jerks of her hips.
She reached down and held the back of my head and pulled me in to her tightly.
I now had each hand under her ass , pushing her up to give as much access to her by now soaking and running pussy.
I covered her clit with my lips a sucked hard on it , which pushed her over the edge and produced a loud " Aaaauuughhh " as her orgasm washed over her.
I sat up and she looked at me through half open eyes, looking very satiated.
I said nothing, just smiled and went for a shower.

5 Likes

Last received oral was Thursday evening. Last time I gave was last weekend. Hopefully tonight we will have some time, but watching our 1 year old grandson from 6am to 4pm may wipe us out for the day.

1 Like

I’ve not have anything sexual with another for many many long months :pleading_face: