When did you last have sex?

I didn’t masturbate today or yesterday because I’m saving myself for a new toy arriving tomorrow (and I don’t want my clit to be sore at all), and then I’m going to masturbate myself right on into next week :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1: But if my husband asks me, Want to have sex or should I just use my fleshlight? … then of course we’re going to have sex! He wanted to use his cock sling and ball stretcher that he hadn’t used in a while. I still didn’t want to touch my clit though, so I thought we’ll just have some piv fun, and if he blows before me, then we’ll be done. We were in this position (with a little pillow booster) which I looove because he can hit me deep and hard, and his cock sling was hitting me with each thrust too :stuck_out_tongue: I thought he’d be cumming soon, but he said that the cock ring and the position were making him take longer, which I didn’t mind at all, I’ll take a hard pounding as long as I can get it :ok_hand: I had an amazing orgasm without any clitoral stimulation, and he came right after me :sweat_drops: I didn’t realize, but he had to wipe me down before I got up so that I wouldn’t dirty the sheets. I don’t often ejaculate, but I did tonight and made a big creamy mess of myself :white_heart:

Now trying to wind down for bed :zzz:

15 Likes