When did you last have sex?

This morning after he was back from swimming.
Headboard banging the wall wasn’t the best, must repossession :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Dirty-Wife. i love reading your posts as I’m sure everyone else on here does. I really think you should write erotic novel or short stories. Fifty shades has nothing on you. :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Aw thank you :blush:

1 Like

You’re very welcome​:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think a book would be good, I think a new career is looming once the kids are old enough. @dirty-wife

1 Like

Just after 5 this morning, he woke up by putting my hand down his boxers and on his erection :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I done his favourite and edging him then went into hard press deep and hard and fast until he cummed and I orgasmed

4 Likes

Twice yesterday.
Second was a lengthy PIV session with my vibrating butt plug in. Really intense orgasms for us both.

6 Likes

Sounds great, lucky you​:smiley::fire:

1 Like

@FD1 certainly was!!
I’m like a dog on heat after shark week :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m like a dog on heat all the bloody time, I thought seeing as I’m 39 next month maybe I would slow down just a bit, but no chance​:joy: & the wife is starting shark week​:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

we’ve had the best week, every night we’ve been at it like rabbits <3 nothing out of bounds, had the best orgasm with him down on me, can’t seem to think about anything else at the moment

6 Likes

Another great session last night, enjoyed making her cum several times with toys and mouth.

Then some great piv sex with me finishing inside her.

We fantasised about being watched as I made love to her and afterwards I said we should go to a club to do this properly… Which she seemed up for. Never going to happen but tweaked her interest.

I said I’d try lick her after I’d deposited but the moment had gone.

All in all a great night xx

Last night.

We’re on our holiday touring the UK on our bike so our routines have changed. We normally have sex in the morning but, since we’re in hotels with stricter breakfast and checkout times we have to adapt.
I shaved her before we went out to eat then licked and rimmed her when we got back. Considering that she wouldn’t let me rim her for 45 years of marriage it’s unbelievable how responsive she is to it now. She moans and shudders as soon as my tongue touches her.

1 Like

Yet another deep, hard, fast, and rough session this morning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

I love your posts @Dirty-Wife. They make me think the amount of sex I get is normal (similar amount to you!) :rofl: :heart:

4 Likes

:joy: thank you :blush: this past year I’m gagging for it 24/7

3 Likes

Last night. I nice hard session of doggy! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Last night, while he was at work in the evening I got a nice bath and made myself smooth all over. I love the feel of a freshly shaved pussy especially when my husband is using his fingers and he spreads my juices around :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I waited for him in bed, he started with a bit of orgasm gel on my pussy and anus and fingered me with a thumb in the back. Then switched to our little butt plug and his tongue. Then tried a bit of double penetration in doggy style. Finally he flipped me over and pounded me hard in missionary with my legs up and we came at the same time. Best sex in a while.

9 Likes

I’ve had my OH home for a few days (as opposed to away with work) so we’ve had daily sessions since Thursday! Yesterday I was taking some photos in my new LH lingerie and he suggested we picture/film some couple bits for our personal viewing. That was fun. Then this morning at the mere mention of it being international female orgasm day, he flipped me over and we had some lovely sex in, after a dig around in the PotW thread, the right tangle. Mm :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Love that position!!!
Great choice.

1 Like