When did you last have sex?

Lovely night last night. Watched the end of 365 days and then Got in to bed, nice massage and asked her about her fantasy, so she started on a story about being in a hotel tied to a bed and then the maid coming to the door. I got my way with the maid and then another male maid turned up…

Lots of story telling whilst I teased her…

I then gave it to her from behind flat down on the bed nice and deep, then she road me cowboy style until I told her I wanted to eat her out after I’d cum in it. She needs no more encouragement and drained me before lifting up and telling me to make her cum on my face. Licked and fingers and a very quick orgasm and my juices all over my face.

Once we were cleaned up she wanted more, out came the tango vibe and two more orgasms were produced :v::v::v:

2 Likes

Gave him a massage the other day with a happy ending. He came all over my boobs and wanted me to rub it it while he used the vibrator on me. So hot.

2 Likes

I’m around size 4 (UK), 32B, 4’11", and it comes just under my butt lengthwise, and I have it in a small but you can adjust the back so there’s more or less of a gap :relaxed: I can do it all the way up or looser, and the material is very stretchy as well, so I guess it just depends on how open you want the back to be and how tight overall :woman_shrugging: Medium would probably work well for you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sunday night. After a nice little LH parcel arrived containing a crotchless body stocking and new cock ring we thought it would be rude not to try it out. She looked amazing in the body stocking and the ring felt fantastic keeping me hard and girthy the whole night. Always seem to ooze much more precum when I have a ring on which she loves smearing all over my cock when she plays with me. We’ve also just had a new large mirror fitted to the wall at the end of the bed which we love watching ourselves fucking in front of, especially when I pull out and shoot my load over her pussy.

4 Likes

Yesterday, had some frustrating sex. I orgasmed twice with my womanizer before my husband came home from work and wanted a little more once he got home, so I held my bullet on my clit while he penetrated in missionary. I was getting close to climaxing and asked him to go harder, then he stopped and said, whoops, I thought you already finished, and proceeded to go limp because he had just cum :expressionless: Finished myself off with my bullet and glass dildo :roll_eyes:

I wanted a do over today. He warmed me up with some nipple play and fingering while I had my womanizer on my clit. He kept bumping it and the suction would slip off, so we had to keep fiddling with it. When I started to climax, he was in position ready to go with a condom on, so I lifted the womanizer so he could start thrusting, and he came in about 15 seconds :laughing::sweat_drops: I think that’s his favorite, when he waits until I’m just about there and can just pump and blow… Fine with me as long as I get a good orgasm :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand:

Now he’s playing video games, and we’ll soon be off to bed :video_game: :zzz:

7 Likes

Last night.

A Lovehoney tester had arrived during the day, and I’d laid it out on the bed and waited for her to finish her bath.

I watched as she put on the basque, then started to put on the matching knickers. “How am I supposed to get in your knickers if they’re trapped under the suspenders?” I asked.

She smiled and her eyes twinkled, then she rolled her stockings up her legs teasingly slowly, giving me a bit of a show.

She attached the suspenders, sat down and slid her feet through the knickers and her stilletto heels, then stood up with her back turned to me as she bent fully over, gracefully and straight legged, and pulled up the knickers
She looked sooo super hot :heart_eyes::hot_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

After she’d adjusting the sliders to cinch her waist in, and placed the golden chains across her hips, she was admiring her new outfit in the mirror. It wasn’t long after that I pounced and grabbed her, wrestling her onto the bed.

The knickers and heels had been on long enough for me! :star_struck:

She came really quickly during our wild & passionate, urgent, then close and grinding missionary coupling, and slowly rolled over for me on my prompt, grinning sleepily, with legs together and her bum slightly raised, and allowed me to enter her doggy fashion, with knees apart and ride her in a more animalistic way, tugging down on the rings at the top of her suspender straps, ‘til my own sweet climax came a few minutes later.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face:

It’s really not a bad job, testing for Lovehoney, I thought to myself…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

Size 4, your tiny :hugs: thank you for your response, so much appreciated. :wave:t2:

2 Likes

Last night. Mrs Shagger wasn’t particularly in the mood but she kindly offered to pleasure me. She started with a handjob and squeezing my balls.
She then instructed me to lube my cock up which I did so. She took her knickers off and straddled me reverse cowgirl. I wasn’t sure whether she was just going to tease me but fairly soon she put my cock in and gave me a good riding. I put a finger in her arse as there was plenty of lube in the vicinity. She asked me to cum on her arse so when it was time I told her and did exactly as instructed. I was still hard after so put my cock back in and rubbed it in her juices. Got a very good nights sleep and have been fantasising about it most of today with a semi.

3 Likes

A week ago, caravans have paper walls and don’t think my family want to experience the “love” :face_with_hand_over_mouth::roll_eyes:
Now I suspect that Shark week is imminent. Ugh.

6 Likes

This morning started with a long talk.

My wife had been getting very lazy recently. She has stopped doing her Parkinsons exercises, her artwork and her music. Worst of all, from my point of view, is that ‘tease and denial’ has all but stopped too. She had no excuses and realised herself that this was happening but had done nothing about it.

Anyway the upshot of the talk is that she will get her act together in all areas. She is still very keen to continue the chastity relationship so we’ll see how it goes.

Since she had been mean to me I ‘punished’ her by putting her in the thigh spreaders and wrist to thigh restraints then edged her for ages before letting her come.

5 Likes

Last night, I went to bed early was half asleep when he came up to bed.
I wasn’t sure if I could be bothered but shark week looming so I rolled towards him and said “just f*ck me”. He didn’t need asking twice.
Hardpress then doggy and actually managed to cum together.
Then I rolled away and went to sleep :grin:

13 Likes

I feel for you​:pray:t2:

1 Like

@Mrs.John in all seriousness what do you do with the cum? I feel like when he cums inside me I have to clean up I can’t just roll over and go to sleep. Unless he didn’t cum in or on you. Something my husband and I are always wondering, what do other people do?

2 Likes

Hey @drippingwet (great name). I did do a little clean up (tissues always next to the bed).
Clearly not very well as I woke up sticky :roll_eyes::laughing:

1 Like

:laughing: Thanks! Ok good to know.

1 Like

After two days feeling rather neglected by the OH I let it all out to him over text while he was at work and kind of had a breakdown (damn shark week :sweat_smile:) :woman_facepalming: I basically told him I’d been feeling like his maid because he’d come home and take a nap, come down for dinner, then go up to game and I’d only see him for like 2 hrs a day :sweat_smile: Me vocalizing it made him realize how he’d been kind of crap to me, so he came home and we had a little chat, then he took a shower and came down in a pair of boxers I’d got him for sexy time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I know he was just trying to give me the physical affection I’d been wanting the last few days but I broke down crying again :sweat_smile: I was NOT going to cook :roll_eyes: :sweat_smile:, so we ordered takeaway and I started feeling better so I initiated it one the couch, but the dang delivery guy came right in the middle and the OH had to answer the door with a hard on :rofl: After dinner I initiated it on the couch again :drooling_face: The one thing about period sex that is NOT sexy is removing whatever product you have :rofl: But after that we got on a good roll and had an entirely cowgirl session, which I prefer on the couch as the angle just works better for me :drooling_face: Lots of grinding and riding, and we were disgustingly sweaty by then end of it :drooling_face: :hot_face: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

go girl :heart:

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

Last night, I layed down on my front on the bed waiting for him, blindfolded. He saw the underbed restraints and cuffed me, and see that I layed out, the crops, slapper paddles and flooger, I told him that he can do anything that he wants to me. He chose to use the flogger 1st started off gently and then got harder. Decided he’s had enough of that one, he now goes for the split leather tawse paddle, I love it cos he can do both cheeks at the same time, that one left me red raw, stinging and throbbing, and just as little wet :woozy_face::sweat_drops: he then orders me onto my knees and pulled me onto him, going deep and hard, bringing me to orgasm as he cummed leaving me like jelly :woozy_face:

7 Likes

Last night. Started with solo play then husband came to bed. I sat on his face for some great oral, I had a long drawn out orgasm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Followed by BJ for him then I rode him in cowgirl until he cum. It was a very noisy session (mostly me - I don’t do quiet sex :face_with_hand_over_mouth:) I was glad I remembered to shut the window :grin:

13 Likes