When did you last have sex?

:see_no_evil: been 2 weeks, :shark: week officially over so roll on this Saturday for our weekend away (not strategically planned timing wise at all :rofl: that statements oozing in sarcasm). Heā€™s not going to know whatā€™s hit him 3 Parisienne sets going in my weekend bag. Not important question do I pack the Louboutins ?:thinking::smirk:

7 Likes

Last night

1 Like

Oh course :smirk: :wink:

4 Likes

Undoubtedly. One never leaves without oneā€™s Lou Bous :smile::relieved::yum:

Iā€™ve also discovered, that a way to a manā€™s heart is not in fact through his stomach. Itā€™s in seeing his devilishly gorgeous victim wearing nothing but the most salacious lingerie, lippy and Loubouā€™s. That, that will steal his heart, mind and sole.

7 Likes

You must pack the Louboutins, a girl should never go away without them. Have a wonderful time and be wicked. @GlasgowGal

4 Likes

Last night right before bed. He was squeezing my butt while I was trying to get to sleep. I asked if he liked squeezing my boobs or butt better, and he said boobs, but likes that he can squeeze my butt harder :bum2: I was going to just give him a quick hand job and started stroking really lightly, and he said, Iā€™m so horny, you really know how to touch me :astonished: He never talks like this! :heart_eyes:

I wasnā€™t warmed up at all (and I was really tired) so I didnā€™t think Iā€™d get to have an orgasm without more work, so I turned on my side and told him he could put it in :upside_down_face: He got a condom on so fast :joy: He asked if he needed to wait for me, and I said no, so he started pumping. It really turns me on when his thrusting changes, and I know heā€™s cumming with each last thrust :see_no_evil:

I wasnā€™t feeling good this weekend, so heā€™s been doting on me. I wanted to let him enjoy blowing his load without worrying about my orgasm (also so I could get to sleep :zzz:) Yesterday, I told him itā€™s oral week this week because Iā€™m freshly waxed (I was joking) but before we went to sleep he said heā€™d do his best during oral week, so now Iā€™m looking forward to it :orange_heart: Iā€™m about to go sneak into something sexy and see what happens next :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I can heartily concur with this :joy::joy:
Iā€™d say you simply must pack the Louboutins!

4 Likes

Shark week here sadly :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Yeh. We know this one well!
Mrs K loves this too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: She usually finds it such a turn on.
With close grinding at this point, so constant contact for her, my orgasm will most often trigger hers.

3 Likes

You are very understanding and sound like a great tease. Enjoy the week.

1 Like

This morning wake up
Sex which is always good. And boy was it good
But a little help from you lovelyā€™s would help
I struggled to cum in missionary position it had been rag week so hadnā€™t had piv for over a week and oh was so wet. Not sure why I was struggling to reach my own orgasam but we switched to spoons and pretty soon I finished. Has anyone anything to add as to why I couldnā€™t reach orgasam in missionary or am I reading too much in to it

1 Like

Preach your message far and wide :grinning:

4 Likes

@Littleblondechick that needs to change :laughing:

1 Like

We had sex last night. It left me more frustrated than satisfied. :expressionless: The foreplay was hot he started touching me while we were on the couch. Then he wanted to head to bed. So we did and it was great, pulling my hair playing with my nipples. Then he started rubbing his cock all over me, which I love. Then he started putting his cock in my mouth and squirting some precum, yum! Unfortunatley finished in missionary AGAIN.
A bit afterward I told him I wanted more than just missionary which is what we do all the time. Granted it is like the only position I can cum without a vibrator. He said ā€œwhatā€™s wrong itā€™s quick and easyā€ :roll_eyes: I told him ā€œI donā€™t want quick and easy I want to play, have sex on the couch and let the neighbors be jealous and use our new toys.ā€
Needless to say I was disappointed. But I think tonight Iā€™m going to blind fold him and handcuff him to the bed and show him the kind of fun that I want. :smirk:

14 Likes

Last night

Both leeches were at work for a golden hour so we took full advantage with oral and dildo/wand combo for her first orgasm, then oral and dildo/satisfyer combo for her 2nd. Started oral again but she was just too sensitive. After some oral on me, she then climbed on top, I turned on my vibrating cock ring and we finished like that.

Was great not having to worry about being overheard and whilst there is a bit of a time limit, its an hour, so plenty of time for decent foreplay etc to make sure Mrs Sen is well looked after.

8 Likes

Saturday night. Started in bed by giving her a backrub using a 50 shades back massager. Her back was sore so I was banner from taking her from behind like we usually do when giving back rubs. So she rolled over and used my fingers around her clit getting her all wet before sliding them in to her pussy and ass at the same time. She came and then a fucked her on her back, holding her knees up so I hit the right spot. No messing around with different positions or speeds or teasing just went steady and hard. As soon has she came I couldnā€™t hold any more and filled her up. She said she didnā€™t know if she was going to cum or wee and then ran to the loo. Afterwards she said she was planning to make me go down and clean up her but she was too desperate. Sheā€™s weekend only type of gal so now Iā€™m horny has hell waiting for my cum cleanup duties. #gutted!

2 Likes

Last night. The bodystocking and killer heels had the desired effect :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I purposefully left the light on so he could get an eyeful throughout.

Lots of oral, 69 and many positions. Most of them involving him holding onto my high heels and running his hands up my legs.

I havenā€™t worn lingerie for a very long time, it made me feel so empowered and sexy :fire: More to be ordered from the LH shop I think :+1:

13 Likes

Its good news, the evening went to plan. You just cannot beat a lady in sexy lingerie. Sounds like lots of fun.

1 Like

Iā€™m trudging through day 5 of shark week urgh. My Husband told me to lie in bed for a shoulder massage last night (slight injury). He was kneeling on the bed next to me getting oil ready etc. Knob was at my eye level, couldnā€™t help but pop it in my mouth (love how much it grows).
Continued to completion, then I got my massage.

14 Likes

Last nightā€¦ new wand needed a test so had a fb overā€¦ what fb didnt know was the my next door neighbour had sent some interesting messages judt before fb came overā€¦

Edged to the max until I gushed everywhere and all over himā€¦

One happy ladyā€¦

5 Likes