When did you last have sex?

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Sat morning - multiple orgasms for her with Dildo / wand combo with oral inbetween each one just to keep her on the edge of pleasure/pain followed by oral for me, finishing in her on top PIV.

Sun morning - 69 followed by doggie PIV to finish. Try to keep things simple occasionally, only toy was my metal cock ring.

1 Like

This evening. He took me upstairs while the dinner was cooking. Lots of spanks and doggy later and we had to hurry things up a little because we had to chuck the stuffing into the oven :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

So jelly right now ā€¦ gee thanks everyone :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yesterday afternoon, she wore her black patent over the knee boots and black sparkling suspenders tights, with her big tits on show.
edited by mod
We both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and Iā€™m so glad to know that she feels so sexy when dressed up for me in her ridiculously tight shirt dresses.

2 Likes

This morning.

We moved our Sunday shaving, licking and rimming session to this morning as we were away on Sunday.

A little different this time. When she was sitting on my face and I was rimming her she didnā€™t use the vibrator on herself. Instead she used it on my caged cock and my clamped nipples. She still orgasmed though listening to the noises I made and the shaking and shuddering I was doing.

3 Likes

Yesterday, first had foreplay and my wife put nice plug up my bum then I gave her oral and rimmed her nice and long and then having a nice long piv session till i came inside her.

1 Like

Yesterday afternoon. Gray and rainy Halloween afternoon. We got naked and crawled into bed, lots of kissing and grinding, then she said sheā€™d be up for some anal.

I went down on her with our favorite dildo for her first O, then grabbed the lube to start warming up her as while she used her Womanizer. Worked up to 3 fingers, then she was ready for me. Felt like the easiest or most warmed up sheā€™s ever been for it. I slid in with us facing, her knees over my shoulders, then we added the dildo back to her vagina. Once she was twice filled, Womanizer worked fast and we both came good and hard.

7 Likes

We just got done with some deep g diving :stuck_out_tongue::ok_hand: Unfortunately, we got lube everywhere, so weā€™ll have an extra load of laundry to do in the morning :basket:

7 Likes

Last night a little spontaneous session. I was laying in bed after he showered last night and he came onto me. I gave him a blow job and then he used the 50 Shades of Grey GG Gspot on me. It was the first time I orgasmed twice! It was amazing! :hot_face:

9 Likes

Monday night; wifey wasnā€™t sure sheā€™d be up to a round after still being tender from Sundayā€™s DP extravaganza, but decided before bed it might be the best thing to help both of us get to sleep, so quick and easy did it for us both and then off to dreamland.

Umpteen months and countingā€¦

Last night, very hot :fire: and steamy :hot_face: and lots of bondage :handcuffs: :paddle: plenty of positions and finished off :woozy_face::sweat_drops: in hard press

2 Likes

It must be at least 8 years now, so much going on in our lives, we have no time, we just love each other, only been together over 40 years so must be doing something right. We both have a wonderful life together.

8 Likes

This morning after a cheeky recording last night sent to Husband .
He came Home after night shift and jumped straight into bed with me.
Going back to when we first got together when he ripped my knickers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Last night. Lots of kinky foreplay, me as sub, her in charge. Flipping the roles tonight and Iā€™m off work today so lots of time to plan to have my wicked way :imp:

1 Like

Iā€™m practically a virgin again :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Iā€™m in the same boat too @SteelA1.
Frustrating isnā€™t it.
I have to admit Iā€™ve been considering looking elsewhere for someone to have sex with, just to satisfy my physical needs.

2 Likes

An hour ago.

Pegged wonderfully in cowgirl (boy) straddling my wife and her strap on.

1 Like

Last night, cleaning before heading up to bed, was wiping the coffee table down.
Mr John came up behind me and pulled my trousers down.
Took me standing doggy then had me lay on my back on the coffee table, then on knees on a cushion to a big finish.

Now the reality wasnā€™t all sexy.

Trousers got stuck on my Mum tum and he had to release it :laughing:

Coffee table was so clean my back was suctioned to it, making fart noise as he thrusted me into it. :wind_face:

Period had started during this adventure so he was wandering around downstairs with a messy willy after looking for wet wipes!

18 Likes