When did you last have sex?

Last night on the balcony, totally naked doggystyle
We were sure someone was watching us, but we just didn’t care :sweat_drops:

5 Likes

Yesterday! Thats the 2nd time he’s given me an orgasm from biting my nipples!

He had told me that he had an idea he wanted to try for spanking, so he had me tied to the curtain pole, facing the window (the blinds were closed). He blindfolded me and tawsed me with the belt and inbetween he pressed his body against mine. I had lots of red stripes on me and one very nice one on my bum that clearly slowed the outline of the end of the belt. He recorded it so I could watch, it was very sexy. Definitely one for the wank bank :wink:

He wasn’t feeling the best, so we didn’t do some things that we had talked about and we spent a lot of time cuddling. It was a really nice few hours spent in bed together.

@The_Little_Ladybird @Melody1 Technically I’m married too :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Mid-morning yesterday on the bed in the spare room. Went down on the OH for ages before missionary with lots of kissing. OH was wearing some new flat sandals she bought last week.

2 Likes

This morning.

Another oral session on the sofa for her once the grandkids had gone to school.

2 Likes

Earlier this lunchtime in his car.

6 Likes

Last night had a good session with toys and oral, ended with her on top. Then a quickie this morning before wife went to work.

1 Like

Last night with my ex for the first time in ages. I swore I wouldn’t go there again, but I can’t help myself.

4 Likes

@MissTery I was like that with one of my exs once, and it only stopped when I found a better cock!

2 Likes

Had a nice slow blowjob on the bed this afternoon.
I was naked except socks and OH had knickers on and vest pulled down. I was propped up on pillows.
Plenty of playing with my balls and licking my shaft and tip…

3 Likes

Last night.

Pegged with the big dildo (10" x 7" girth).

First time in ages. It felt wonderful. I’d forgotten just how much I need something in my ass.

5 Likes

Last night was quite late on our lounge floor, no toys but was a good one before my wife goes abroad for a few days.

2 Likes

Saturday night

2 Likes

Yesterday lunch time - both had a day off and had a long shower together then oral and mutual masturbation

2 Likes

…and again this morning.

The big dildo again with her bending me over the kitchen table and taking me from behind then upstairs to test out a new fuxxing machine. First in her pussy then in my ass.

I’m feeling wonderfully used and sore at the moment but I’ll have to sort myself out as there’s another pegging session tonight, 2 more tomorrow and again on Thursday. We’re catching up on my weight loss incentives.

2 Likes

Last night. It had been a few night of either being really tired or other things cropping up.

We made the most of it last night so went for a lovely shower together. Moved onto the bedroom where we both gave each other a massage.

A long session of missionary on the edge of the bed followed by some doggy. Lots of spanking and dirty talk led to some amazing orgasms!

3 Likes

Not full on sex, but just pounced on hubby and gave him a nice sloppy BJ, and yes I took it all :eggplant::sweat_drops::drooling_face: which is my norm these days, left him with a smile on his face :rofl:

5 Likes

Hubby had the day off today. So we took full advantage of the place being empty and made use of every room :smirk: Hope he’s up for it tomorrow, cos he’s got tomorrow off too :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

I bet you did @HornyHousewife69 it beats watching television anyway.

1 Like

Every room in 1 day, well done, we have been in our house nine years and not christened any!!!

1 Like

This morning.

In the kitchen bent over the kitchen sink and pegged with the big dildo. Third time in 3 days.

She likes to take me from behind as she likes to watch me stretch open when she pushes the dildo in (its 7" circumference) and she likes to watch the whole 10" moving in and out of my ass.

Afterwards I licked her to orgasm on the sofa again.

2 Likes