When did you last have sex?

This morning.

This weeks BDSM ‘dare’ card was pretty tame.

“Blindfold your partner then pleasure them.”

We went with it though. I put on the blindfold then layed on my back on the bed so that she had unrestricted access.

She used her hands, baby oil and a bullet vibrator over about an hour to bring me to orgasm. She’s so good with her hands that I prefer them over a blow job every time. By the time she let me come I’d been tensed up for so long that my back and my neck ached when the orgasm endorphins dispersed.

2 Likes

Last night. We had what my girl calls yoga sex. Basically she gets all folded up in various positions. She loves it as it helps be hit various spots plus it helps loosen an pop her back lol

4 Likes

Last night. Started off with lots of mutual oral. We both anally fingered each other while going down on one another. Finished PIV while I rode a 6inch dildo.

Cold snowy day today so the plan is more lovemaking and to stay warm.

3 Likes

This morning.

It’s Sunday again so it’s our usual Sunday morning shaving licking and rimming session.

I got up early and had a full shave (chest, back, upper arms, groin, upper thighs and bum) so that I was really smooth and at my most feminised then I took the beverages back up to bed wearing just my blue lace edged knickers holding in my camel toe gaff. My nipples are significantly bigger now so I’m really liking the look.

I shaved her first then licked her slowly to her first orgasm. As she came down again I continued gently licking her clitoris. Just featherlight touches with the tip of my tongue. She started slowly moving her hips again so I slowly increased the speed and pressure. By the time she came again she was thrashing around so violently that I was having to hold both her legs to stay in place.
She was exhausted after this second orgasm so I went back downstairs and made our breakfasts then took them up to bed.
After breakfast she’d recovered so she rolled on her right side and I began rimming her. After a few minutes she was squirming around and moaning so I passed her the midi wand and she held it on her clitoris. From where I am it’s a wonderful view. It didn’t take her long to come hard and squirt a little.
This time she really was wiped out so I got up and left her to go back to sleep.
I love Sunday mornings.

2 Likes

Had another incredibly hot session last night. We both went up to bed with the view of just showering together and going from there. It turned into a lot of kissing, fingering and playing before we couldn’t wait any longer. A short but intense session of doggy before we orgasmed at the same time.

5 Likes

Last night OH feeling a bit sorry for herself so instead of our hot kinky sex it was just soft love making

1 Like

Most of Saturday. Snowy cold weekend, after a workout and shower we spent most the day in bed. Fantastic weekend.

2 Likes

About 2 weeks ago, in the middle of the night I turned over to my wife’s lovely round bum so of course I couldn’t resist snuggling in and she backed it up and started pushing it out. It got very passionate her knickers got pulled down and she opened up her top, she likes this new position of me laying on my back scooping her up and holding her tight and because her thighs are being held tight it’s AMAZING for both of us. She loves to be held tight and have sex​:fire::peach::sweat_drops:

1 Like

This morning.

Just licked my wife to orgasm on the sofa.

2 Likes

Friday morning quick and deep shag in hard press :yum:
That getting into bed, me bent over the bed was too much temptation I guess, lubed me and took me there and then and finished.

Saturday morning. I felt him, so I pushed back on to him (PIV) and started to move, he took over and finished deep.
That night he wanted some more of my bum, I was more than happy to oblige and even finished there too.

Sunday morning. I woke him up by giving him a blowjob, he then face f••ked me while using my womanizer Pro40. Afterwards he took me hard from behind and finished.

5 Likes

This afternoon.

Taken upstairs, hung from the spreader bars and paddled hard, 50 strokes in total, then taken down, laid on the bed and pegged from behind while she spooned me.

I’m very bruised, very sore and very happy.

1 Like

This weekend we spent most the day in bed Saturday. One particular moment we were just lying in bed, my wife was laying on her side her back to me. She started rubbing her pussy and fingering herself the. She started rubbing her bum hole. Then she lubed up her fingers and started fingering her bum hole. First one finger then she slid in a second and eventually three fingers. I watched her bring herself to orgasm, never saying anything to me or asking me to engage. She then reached over and grabbed our realistic 6 inch dildo, lubed it up and started putting it in her ass. She slowly and sensually anal masturbated while I just laid there watching her. After she came again with a dildo we just laid there and spooned, fell asleep and never said a word. Not sure if she was giving me a show or just wanting to get off, doesn’t really matter but was so hot to experience.

3 Likes

Friday. Got a txt from my OH to say “just leaving work.” Knowing I had a 40 minute window, decided to dress up in a sexy outfit ready for his return. Needless to say we didn’t make it beyond the stairs…

9 Likes

Last Wednesday my fwb bought me crotchless fishnets so it was only fair I wore them for him :upside_down_face::sob:

4 Likes

Summer of 2022. Obligatory annual birthday handjob.

This morning.

An unexpected child free day.

She had me riding a mounted very girthy (7" circumference) 8" long dildo with my nipples pulled fully into screw type nipple suckers and a Rocks Off vibrator strapped to my penis.

She just watched for a while then started stroking my penis till I came hard.

We’re child free tomorrow too.

2 Likes

This morning.

Her Valentines Day special session.

Tea/coffee in special His/Hers mugs then Lindt chocolates in bed to start with then…

…3 different clitoral stimulators. A vibrator, a vacuum toy and a Sqeel 2.

I set up countdowns using the T minus skill on Alexa and she had to masturbate with each toy for 10 minutes. She was not allowed to move the toy from her clitoris during this time so she could either orgasm then live with the post orgasm torture or fight to hold off her orgasm till the time was up.

She was allowed to rest between each toy.

I sat behind her and held her as still as I could but it’s not easy when she gets close to orgasm.

1 Like

Had a handjob very early this morning

Valentines night sex!!

He cooked (I helped) we ate and did gifts. Snuggled up in bed and then some lovely sex.

Wore a black lace bra and open crotch nickers over suspender tights (all lovehoney ofcourse). He loved it all.

Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and finished in missionary with my legs wrapped around him. He came so hard I felt each spasm.

11 Likes

That is so hot @The_Little_Ladybird I bet you looked beautiful as well.

2 Likes