When did you last have sex?

Last night.
Rocky day emotionally for us, REALLY rocky. But we were still able to discuss things with warmth - and we both wanted to make love to physically reaffirm our commitment to each other.
… and it was lovely. Really lovely.

3 Likes

Last night she fuxxed my mouth with the dildo till she came on the vibrator in her harness briefs

This morning she fuxxed my ass till i came long and hard.

2 Likes

Last night, had a bit of an early night :wink:
Quickie doggystyle wife using her bullet to bring herself to orgasm
I held back until she was ready to cum and we came together :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:
Then cuddled up and fell asleep

5 Likes

Last night. Wife really wanted to be f….d hard and be filled up. Attached a suction cup dildo to the foot of the bed, inserted a large vibrating butt plug. She road the dildo doggy while giving me head. She was wild and came multiple times. We reversed the position where I was PIV doggy and she was sucking the dildo. I would pull the butt plug partially out and let it pop back in which she loved. When I was about to come she turned around and took me in her mouth until I came. Love when she gets in the mood to be f…d hard like this.

4 Likes

Yesterday, tied her to the bed, made her cum with her clitoral stimulator, then multiple cums before giving her a rather large facial!!!

2 Likes

Last Saturday :joy:

6 Likes

Been quite a busy week. Climbed into bed one morning, felt his rock hard cock on my ass. Had to push back hoping he would take the hint, or course he did!
Went to bed early tonight as we was both exhausted. Got super horny so I gave him a BJ, he gave me oral. Next minute I was on top of him riding him.

Other night had 5 minutes before I had to set off for work. Oops ended up with PIV on the sofa, safe to say I was slightly late for work.

3 Likes

About an hour ago, and very dominant he was too :yum:

6 Likes

early this morning; mostly missionary but a little doggy in between. Missionary is so intense for us.

3 Likes

Its been around 2 months my wifes pregnant and has lost all sex drive.

Just got to beat my cock myself :rofl:

1 Like

3 hours ago.

:sweat_drops:!

2 Likes

Last night. It built up all evening as Mrs E was quite flirty. She was wearing a new dress, sort of light denim and quite floaty. As we were sat on the sofa she teased showing quite a bit of thigh, then a hint of underwear before she bent over to pick up the remote! This took me over the edge and I pulled her back to sit on me. She could feel my erection and straight away took me upstairs. As I lay on the bed, she literally climbed on top and started riding hard. It is extra horny when she is extremely turned on. I’d had a trim and I could feel her wet lips against my skin with every thrust. It was an energetic session and Mrs E came quite quickly. I was able to climb on top and had a great orgasm whilst thrusting hard in missionary. She’s been pretty horny had past few weekends, so I’m hoping for a follow up tonight!

7 Likes

Handjob last night

1 Like

Over a week ago, the OH isn’t well, so have spent the week edging ready for when we have sex again.

4 Likes

Last night, long and intense pegging as my wife and I continue to experiment with her femdom side.

4 Likes

Last night. Wedding anniversary, and wifey decided we had to fool around to end the day.

She wasn’t disappointed.

At the moment our sex is mostly about letting her enjoy things and helping her relax during intimacy so we can eventually experiment more. 30mins of teasing, rubbing, kissing, toying … eventually she’d had too much and got me to ‘join in’, piv being what she wanted/needed to tip over the edge.

I love being told I’m f*cking her so well. She’s becoming much more talkative. It’s the best!!

7 Likes

EARLY this morning. OH started it. Nice wake up

3 Likes

About 30 minutes ago. Had a quickie with my husband in the garage. No foreplay at all, just quick and dirty…we were both ready. He told me he’d been thinking about getting in me for about 2 hours, and I was ready for damn near anybody to play with me. I ended up having my first orgasm in my shorts and made a real mess :smirk:

5 Likes

This morning.

She pushed a set of anal beads into me then spooned me with her thigh between my legs so that she could press against the base of the beads and move them in and out. Once she started pinching my nipples too I came hard.
She shifted position so that she could reach the base of the beads with her hand and started easing the last (biggest) bead in and out of my bum. That was amazing and, for the first time ever, I had a second orgasm.
She’s a wonderful woman.

3 Likes

30 minutes ago.

Hung from the spreader bars and whipped then she sat me on the bed, sat between my legs and brought herself slowly to a huge orgasm.
She fell asleep still leaning back against my chest. A very intimate session.

2 Likes