Hubby’s cock last night. Bent over the bed and taken hard ![]()
Vibrating thrusting butt plug. Have to squeeze with my legs and sphincter or use one hand to keep it in place as it goes pretty wild :laughing
Round 2 today after some beers and whiskey.
LH 7 inches glass beaded dikdo and then aneros progasm. Not prostate orgasm achieved yet but think my prostate is nice and cleared out after 2 sessions today! Happy new year.
Around 30 mins ago. I was bouncing on a nice 6 inch dildo whilst sexting my wife.
Wife pegged me last night with a Doc Johnson American bombshell large
This morning.
Impaled on the Doc Johnson Titan Intimidator plug while she tortured me with the Electrastim loops on my glans and with screw-type nipple clamps on my already enlarged and sore nipples (I’d slept in my nipple suckers overnight).
This morning.
First I was hung on the spreader bars, flogged and cropped then she put on the strap-on and made me take it in my mouth, my ass then my mouth again.
Two hours ago out double ended dildo OH asked me if I wanted a nice long ass fuck of course I said yes thinking me inside her then she handed me the dildo and said get prepared then
This morning.
My anal hook chained to my slave collar while she flogged me then watched me masturbate to orgasm with the Fleshlight Quickshot.
Today getting prepared for tonight’s pegging really need a nice long deep fucking and hopefully I get to slide my throbbing dick into her pussy or ass and with a bit more luck all three holes and she can have both of mine
Maybe soon?
This morning after my workout and shower, wife’s fingers and a vibrating dildo.
Couple of days ago but plans are a foot for some anal fun and games later if OH is true to her texts and pic she sent me this afternoon
Same for me.
Been teased, cropped and ‘forced’ to give her oral orgasms today and I’m getting pegged tonight.
… and I was. A wonderful pegging in Cowboy. The perfect end to a wonderful day.
Ended up purchasing the 2.5 inch metal plug in the sale leading up to Xmas. Mrs has had it in twice now and safe to say she is a fan of it. Much better for her than the long, thinner silicone one we had.
I did kind of expect the new metal one to be a little bigger than it is, but it’s another level reached in the anal play zone for us and it’s wonderful sight to see it in there whilst occupying the other entrance.
Here’s hoping 2024 is the year I get my member in there ![]()
Yesterday morning.
She had me riding a mounted 8"Lifelike Lover dildo while she stroked my penis slowly with her hand.
Eventually she got bored and put me in the Fleshlight Quickshot Launch machine so that she could sit back and watch me come.
We had anal sex last night. He had already started with PIV when he told me that “he wanted to be in my ass”. So out came the anal lube and he slide in and soon ejaculated inside me.
Saturday night and I am hoping for a repeat again tonight OH did say I can have any hole I want as long as it’s her ass lol
Just finished.
She hung me by my wrists from the upper spreader bar and cuffed my ankles to the lower one then cropped me.
When she’d finished she put on her strap-on and fuxxed my ass while I was still hung from the bars. That’s something she’s never done before.
I’m feeling slightly sore and wonderfully used at the moment.
Tonight hubbys cock