When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

This morning.

A slow sensual pegging with my wife spooning me. Made even better as I was wearing my new open-backed silk and lace knickers.

Tracey Cox Supersex Butt plug. A few days ago. My better half had finally finished her work week, & was visibly drained & feeling somewhat defeated. As a good man, I put on a tiny little number, bent over, & presented my little butt to her, with a selection of paddles etc for her choosing. I’ve found this sort of behaviour genuinely helps to re-instate & re-assure her self esteem as a strong, assertive & achieving woman, so I’ll proudly admit that I’ll do whatever it takes to support her! Also, she happens to like my tiny butt in a skimpy little outfit, so I figure it’s a win-win? However, I’ll admit that particular Tracey Cox toy is a bit too much to take in, certainly without any other play, so it was a bit of a struggle getting things “in place”? Once we were “there” though, wow, just WOW!!! She rode me like a woman possessed, & climaxed rather quickly, quoting: OMG, it’s like you’re my own vibrating sex toy ffs!" Lesson learned regardless: Try my best to get a “heads up” before things like this happen in the future, because damn, girth matters to an otherwise un-prepared little back-door hole…? Smile on her face afterwards though: Totally worth it!!!

3 Likes

I can take most of our dildos without pre-preparation now but i have to be careful with the 10" x 7" Lifelike Lover dildo and start slowly.

1 Like

An anasol suppository as i occasoinally suffer from piles lol

This morning.

Before our usual Sunday morning session I put in my big plug. It’s a long time since I’ve used it so it took quite a while to work it in.

I’d forgotten just how good the stretch feels and how good it feels once it’s in there.

I wore it for about 90 minutes while we were playing.

1 Like

I’m bisexual, orally mainly, but sometimes I want something in my ass. When I do, and I’m alone, I use my wife’s dildo. It’s about 8 inches long and about 3 inches in girth and it feels pretty good in my ass.

Two nights ago, I had a hands-free orgasm when it tickled my prostate. That was incredible, seeing a quart of cum on my chest, having not stroked my cock at all. It felt amazing, like when I got fucked the first time and he stroked my cock while I lay on my back and he pumped away.

Half an hour ago.

A long slow pegging (till the big finish) with our 10"x 7 " Lifelike Lover dildo.

2 Likes

Last night, rode 7 inch dildo cowboy. Had a cock ring on and wife was next to me kissing, caressing me, playing with my nipples and cock. Rode it for some time having multiple prostate orgasms. Wife finished me with oral while I continued to ride the dildo. Nice sexy cum kiss after.

2 Likes

Enjoyed a great anal Masturbation session last night using one of my favorite dildos in my bum with the sex machine. Enjoyed several prostate orgasms.

3 Likes

Husbands finger :sob::woman_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

1 second ago, LH medium butt plug:sunglasses:

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Last night OH strapon during our epic session

2 Likes

A while ago though last night my wife said, it’s been a while since shes fisted me, heres hoping

2 Likes

This morning.

First time in a week. Paddled first then pegged bent over the bed. The 8" dual density dildo.

1 Like

For the life of me, I still have no idea how people get their fists up there. I’m not saying it is right or wrong or anything in between. I just think of the size of a fist, even when it isn’t in the shape of a boxing fist, and the size of the opening. Then the feeling inside of you must be something I can’t imagine.

1 Like

Last night, wife’s fingers while she blew me.

3 Likes

@Pogo69 for me it wasn’t my wife’s actual fist, more of gradually inserting more fingers until her entire hand is inside. Usually easier after a good pegging.

2 Likes

It’s an extended process of inserting bigger and bigger plugs or dildos to gradually stretch and relax the muscles over time.

My biggest plug is 9.5" circumference and that’s much bigger than my wife’s hand. Sadly she has no interest in fisting me but if she were that what inclined I could take it fairly comfortably.

1 Like

Went to the football today, team were murdered

Felt like I took a biggie up there today!

1 Like