When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Yesterday. Romp g-spot vibrator on the prostate. Pretty good time!

2 Likes

Hubby’s cock last night. He’s bent me over the bed, pinning me down and talking dirty to me :melting_face:

3 Likes

This afternoon.

My wife’s strap-on.

Severely cropped first then pegged slowly and intimately while being spooned. So emotional.

2 Likes

Last night. Enjoyed a session with one of my favorite dildos on the sex machine working my bum.

Last weekend, two of my wife’s fingers while she wanked me into her mouth, then we switched over. Anal and Oral is always a good combination…

2 Likes

Hubby’s cock yesterday lunchtime :yum:

2 Likes

This morning.

The inflatable vibrating butt plug.

Once it was in there she inflated it a little to stop it slipping out then gradually, over the course of an hour or so, inflated it to the point of just bearable pain. She inflates it 3 or 4 pumps at a time then pauses so that I can get used to the new size. Once I’m semi comfortable she inflates it further until she can tell that I’m struggling. I don’t dare ask her to stop as She’ll just go further as a punishment.

Cheap silicone dildo with 5" of insertible length last night. Supposed to have one today in mail with 8.8" insertible length

My wifes hand/fist last night, the only issue was my bum hole didn’t want to cooperate it still went in, though I’m still having issues getting past about 10" in about 3" past her wrist, i know its quite possible to get elbo deep just not sure how to get there

Friday night OH decided that she really really wanted my ass started stroking me then slipped a finger on my ass then slid a finger in swiftly followed by another two then came her dildo fkd me with that and asked me to stroke myself told her I was about to cum took my cock in her mouth and had me empty my load into her mouth showed me it then swallowed it all

This afternoon.

Pegged with the 8" dual density dildo after being hung up and flogged hard.

She had me riding a new mounted very girthy 8" long x 7" circumference dildo with a vibrator strapped to my penis and my nipples pulled into screw type suckers.

1 Like

Three of my husbands fingers for a bit of morning fun

3 Likes

Last night nice hot bath some me time with double ended toy in my ass was so nice and gave myself a very nice anal orgasm

2 Likes

Afternoon delights nothing better

Yesterday, I have had a bunch of plugs, a dildo and my wifes fist up my ass during yesterday pegging session. It has been a while since last time but it was absolutely amazing.

4 Likes

Last night wife bought a 5 inch dildo surprised me with brought it out and used it on me while giving me an amazing blowjob. Came really quick.

2 Likes

@Beats69 Love when a good pegging session turns into a good fisting.

3 Likes

Absolutely, no better feeling than a fist in your ass after being pegged long and hard.

2 Likes

Last night - I managed to lower myself onto my new 9.5 inch King Cock Extra Girthy Ultra Realistic Suction Cup Dildo - 8 inches of circumference heaven! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes