When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Hubby’s cock this morning at 6am - bent over the bed :yum:

3 Likes

If your like me your going to love how it feels in your ass

1 Like

This morning.

Pegged in reverse cowgirl so that she could see the marks she made yesterday with the cane and bullwhip.

2 Likes

Last night 6 8 and finished with 10” toys in my ass she was going to fist me but I said no as my ass was a little sore

1 Like

A medium plug with a narrow neck so that it would stay in place securely for this mornings session .

1 Like

Hubby’s cock last - hard bent over the bed :yum:

4 Likes

Vibrating prostate massager just about an hour ago. :grin:

2 Likes

30 minutes ago.

Bent over the back of the sofa and pegged with the 8" dual density dildo.

In my mouth first, in my ass, cleaned up and back in my mouth.

3 Likes

Last night, my Mantric prostate massager. This is my favorite toy, and have so many prostate orgasms using it. Pre-cum just oozes out. I knelt between my wives legs while she used her wand. I would rub all the pre-cum on clit and lick it off. I then put just the head of my penis inside her and had more prostate orgasms until I finally came. Licked it all up from my wife and then did it again. This is the best anal toy I have owned. For me it hits the right spot and Outside of the prostate orgasms I can usually have a full orgasm multiple times before losing my erection.

2 Likes

Last night and my vibrating plug!!! Made for a fun evening!!

4 Likes

This morning.

Pegged in cowgirl with the 8 "dual density dildo till I came on the vibrator strapped to my penis.

3 Likes

This last night.

https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/butt-plugs/glass-butt-plugs/p/lovehoney-pure-pleasure-sensual-glass-butt-plug/a32887g58338.html

This morning.

I was blindfolded and riding the mounted dildo while she masturbated herself into a liquid state.

1 Like

This morning.

For the first time she used the Electrastim butt plug in me,
She worked her way up to full power and used all the patterns.
The pulses caused my anal muscles to contract and relax which pulled the plug in and out of my ass. It was like being fuxxed constantly and relentlessly for over an hour.
She was very amused.

1 Like

Yesterday. I’m on my ‘break from reality’ weekend away and my friend came to visit.

Had his fingers, a dildo and his cock :+1:t2:

5 Likes

I keep seeing this topic being bounced up but I don’t normally reply given my answer is always the same. Realistic silicon dildo on the weekends.

1 Like

Hey @KinkyMira , was looking at your profile page and wondered what “Demisexual” means. Not a term I know.

Last night OH fkd me with our glass toy

3 Likes

This morning.

My big plug in preparation for a pegging later today with the big dildo.

It’s been a while since I’ve used this plug so I took it very slowly.

I’d forgotten how good the stretch feels, then the wonderful ‘pop’ when it goes in fully and the muscles close around it and finally the amazing feeling of fullness.

3 Likes

Hubby’s cock last night. Bent over the bed then he finished in the spooning position :hot_face:

5 Likes