When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

This morning.

We’re away for the weekend and I’m having a lady weekend.

No penis involvement at all.

24/7 women’s knickers and camel-toe pad.

This morning she bent me over the bed and pegged me gently and sensually with the 8" dual density dildo . It was wonderful.

2 Likes

This morning.

She had me impaled on the Doc Johnson Titan Intimidator.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/large-butt-plugs/p/doc-johnson-titanmen-intimidator-anal-plug-10-inch/a17540g21470.html

She also had the Rocks Off vibrator strapped to my penis.

I slowly worked my way down to the bottom of the huge plug until I was sitting on the base with the whole thing inside me. It’s an amazing feeling being so stretched and so full at the same time.
Once she switched on the vibrator I was lost. I was overwhelmed by the sensations and came violently with my muscles spasming against the huge plug.
It took my a long time to recover, especially since the plug was still filling and stretching me until I could muster the strength to move.

1 Like

Good evening Mrs TT here. I do not have my own account but I was reading the thread and wanted to put a post.

So about an hour ago started with oral and Mr TT inserted the lovely [

Rocks Off Petite Sensations Bubbles 7 Function Vibrating Anal Beads

](https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-lvhn-uk-Site/en-GB/Product-Show?pid=79540) while continuing to bring me to climax. Which was very nice we then started to spoon while using the Mantric Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator he slowly removed the beads and replaced it with his cock deep and hard!

Today, multiple plugs, prostate massagers and dildos. Long pegging session with the OH. Used me for her pleasure for hours.

Yesterday morning.

She had me kneeling on the floor with the fuxxing machine dildo deep in my ass and a vibrator strapped to my penis.

She used the remote control to run through all the speeds and patterns on the fuxxing machine then set it to a steady speed and turned on the vibrator.

By this time I was so close that I couldn’t hold back and came very quickly. She wasn’t best pleased and I think I’ll suffer for that.

I can’t wait​:blush:.

1 Like

Yesterday I had a jeweled plug in as I did a bit of housework naked . Then switched to my favorite combination cock / ball ring with a smaller but powerful plug that also has a perineum vibrator . And did house work with that until the battery needed to be charged . It is funny that I have spent a whole lot of money on several other versions that did not fit my cock/ball to anal dimensions . This one was so inexpensive I ordered it as if it were a joke . After the first use I ordered a back up , no pun intended .

This morning.

Pegged in the spooning position after giving my wife her daily orgasms.

She fell asleep with me spooning her then when she woke up she put on the strap-on and spooned me.

I came very quickly then fell asleep with the dildo still inside me.

As part of filth fest on Wednesday a new dildo (favourable review pending) and the high roller. The latter had its moments but feels like I needed more time and relaxation to get the full benefit. Also, it’s really loud which is a little distracting!

As the sun and heat return I get extra horny and yesterday was time for anal . Warmed up with a jeweled butt plug while I was doing a few things around the house . Then inserted my we vibe egg , put on my cutoff jeans ( short ) and did an hour or so of yard work while running through all the patterns I made . A short cool down and replaced the egg with a cock/ball ring with a perineum vibrator and plug . Did another hour plus of garden and yard work . I personally think both of these beat listening to music . Note , if any neighbors wanted to talk I would have had to turn the cock/ball , anal vibrater down to a low rumble . It is a little loud on full rumble .

LH 7 inches glass beaded dildo for prostate milking then aneros progasm butt plug to help for a bit orgasm.

1 Like

Last night. After my run and shower wife was waiting for me. She had me sit at the edge of the bed while giving me a BJ. She lubed a a finger and started with a prostate massage. One finger led to two, which led to three, until she eventually had four fingers in my ass. She continues blowing me while fingering my ass until I had a massive orgasm.

1 Like

Soon to be a whole hand?

1 Like

She has done the entire hand before, just not this time. Usually during our more intense pegging sessions.

1 Like

This morning .

My new tentacle plug/dildo.

Its about 8" long and tapers very quickly from nothing to around 3" diameter so as you move on it you can feel your ass stretching and shrinking.
The texture is very nice too.

2 Likes

This morning.

Pegged in cowgirl with the 8"dual density dildo for a very long time until I came hard.

I much prefer an anal orgasm to a penile one. It’s a whole body experience.

3 Likes

Last night 8”dildo attached to harness and a nice deep pegging in cowboy told her when I was ready to cum told me to face fck her and empty in her mouth then we shared the cum

3 Likes

My wifes hand and more of her fore arm than ever before about 4 or 5" from her elbow

1 Like

Last night. First a prostate massager while my wife watched me have prostate orgasms. Then finished with a 7 inch dildo while she sucked me, snowballing after.

3 Likes

later tonight, I have the house to myself for a while,
so what is going to start with fingers,
butt plugs and work on getting the big dildo in finely?

2 Likes

Earlier tonight.

Spooned and pegged with the big strap on. (10"x 7 ")

Wonderful as always.

1 Like