When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Err. . . no don't work from home! Lol. I work in a big factory full of hairy arsed blokes who wouldn't know a butt plug if it hit them in the face! :-) SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Err. . . no don't work from home! Lol. I work in a big factory full of hairy arsed blokes who wouldn't know a butt plug if it hit them in the face! :-) SG69 x

Lol, some of them probably but would never admit it :D

1 Like

I've brought the subject up (at teatime of course!) and seriously, they are clueless. I've brought a few freebie cockrings in for them and stuff i have bought and it wasn't what i thought it was as we obviously talk about sex and problems they may have and they're TERRIFIED of them! Comical. SG69 x

last thing was her finger and it is still the last thing and will always be the last thing .. she's got to learn that false nails ain't the way forward when entering the body unless your picking ya nose!!!

Last thing was my Bad Boy from here. Very nice with a ton of lube. Didn't manage to acheive a hands free orgasm though so I guess I'll have to practice, practice, practice.....

I miss my OH constantly as we currently live apart and i usually, mostly see her once per week on wed nights. Bummer! Pun intended! Lol SG69 x Hey Littlemisshorny and bitofawow sounds like a match made in heaven you got there. Nice one guys ;-)

Last thing I had in my ass was a intlatable butt plug while i was restrained in a leather sleep sack.

The last thing i had in my bum was my OH's lovely willy! :-D

2 Likes

Last Saturday, started off with the BASIC slimline butt buddy, then the Tantus Zing vibrating butt plug, then OH tongue and finally his cock! Was a good night!

2 Likes

Not half mbtoo! Welcome to the forums by the way!

SG69 x

Sunday night and it was a glass dildo! Very nice it was too!

2 Likes

Thanks SG69! Love this site, can't believe I only found it 2 months ago! My orders are going in thick and fast, just the way I like a lot of things!!!

Last thing(s) I had up there were this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13992

And another one of a similar size (but not sold on LH) at the same time! Was a first for me and felt awesome! :o)

It's been a while though as work has been manic. Couple that with the Christmas family invasions, followed by the birth of our second son... oh, and I'm starting a new job on Monday!

However, I now have the house to myself for an hour or so and am just off for a little bit of "relaxation" ;o)

1 Like

Last night I finished with this all the way in my ass: http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=GD7500C

=)

1 Like

This morning. I had one end of a double ended dildo inside me. . . . SG69 x

3 Likes

Nice little finger inside me last night, I love feeling all the muscles in my ass and around the base of my cock contracting when I come.

1 Like

This afternoon, after a naughty text from my play mate - one of the plugs from my Tracey Cox Advanced Anal kit. Very sexy it was too.

SS xx

2 Likes

When playing in the shower yesterday I used my 5in vibe in there (& used my empty deodorant as a dildo) - was gorgeous - but I wished it was the inflatable one I've got on my wishlist - mmmm!!!!!

1 Like

Just had a dabble with the Aneros during bathtime a cock ring and some lube.

Very earth shattering indeed. . . . .

SG69 x

Bloody good show MJ! Lucky sod!

SG69