When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Mmmm Lieutenant Colonel! Lucky boy!!

I had a lovely warm courgette stretching me as I tested my new Hitachi wand this morning - fantastic! Haven't told or shown OH yet - feel deliciously naughty having such an intimate secret - he doesn't even know I love anal yet either - he-he-he!!! ;)

1 Like

SnowyOwl wrote:

Mmmm Lieutenant Colonel! Lucky boy!!

I had a lovely warm courgette stretching me as I tested my new Hitachi wand this morning - fantastic! Haven't told or shown OH yet - feel deliciously naughty having such an intimate secret - he doesn't even know I love anal yet either - he-he-he!!! ;)

Surely he's seen a courgette before Snowy?

SG69 x ;-)

Sexy, you are doing it on purpose now! Of course, I mean the Wand :) Had another go with it when he was out walking the dog - WOW! Amazed I managed to cook any dinner!!

OOOHH Brigadier, I'd adore OH to use it on me - be bloody awesome!! Will have to brave telling him sometime soon, maybe Valentine's Day? With chocolate hearts & a couple of glasses of bubbly????

was last night I had my http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9045 felt so good :D while watching a women taking it up the bum

My OH's marvellous appendage. Always brings a smile to his face when I demand a cock in the ass.

1 Like

Lucky sods! I haven't dared suggest anything like the things you get up to :( I so envy Mrs SexyGet69 being restrained & properly dealt with - ooohhh - where's my courgette & Magic Wand???

1 Like

Cheers Snowy! She properly deals with me a lot of the time, she's lethal with a flogger alright! So i'm just returning the favour! Anyways. . . . Tonight I had the basic butt plug in my ass during bathtime and was quite contented whilst babyoiling my cock, good suction base too. SG69 x

1 Like

Good on her SG - you sound like you need firm handling!

Oh i so do Snowy! I can take a good thrashing too girl! SG69 x

Always fancied a nice spanking & having a lovely red hot ass - which is then penetrated by something to stretch & to punish me on the inside - darn you SG you're just making it worse! I'll have to wait now until OH is at work tomorrow & don't know how I'm meant to sleep now! I'd slap you if you were anywhere in range!!

Oops, very sorry sir, not the way to speak to my Field Marshal Sir, I'll take a cold bath. Immediately. Thank you Sir.

saturday night 9 inches of pink fun made my leg's wobble and my areshole smile

Last night. I had the Lovehoney glass butt plug in while my OH give me a good licking then took me from behind. T'was lovely! :-)

1 Like

Sounds it girl! Lucky Mr mb! SG69 x

1 Like

Last night, when Daddy SG hurt me doing me in the naughty way!

Ha I jest. It was last night with My Dr Johnson vibrating pink lolipop....

;)

MC xx

1 Like

BitofWOW wrote:

Vibrating pink lollipop? Never heard of that one and can't find it on the net.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13211

It's sold out at the moment :( sorry!

MC xxxxxxxxxx

Aaaaages ago... like NY day... the mr's tongue ;)

1 Like

shame shame never leave t that long

BitofWOW wrote:

Thanks MC I did search lovehoney and google for that and found nothing. I guess it's good then ;)

Yes its very good... you sound like you want a vidclip *teasing look*

LivingFire wrote:

Aaaaages ago... like NY day... the mr's tongue ;)

welcome back, not seen you about on here for a while!

xxxxx

Mistress Cara wrote:

Last night, when Daddy SG hurt me doing me in the naughty way!

Ha I jest. It was last night with My Dr Johnson vibrating pink lolipop....

;)

MC xx

Oh you are so deviant MC, very naughty indeed. . . . . .

That's why I like you ;-)

SG69 x