When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

My wife’s hand and half of her fore arm :grinning:

3 Likes

Genuine question as someone who has never tried it, what would you recommend?

1 Like

I started with the Lovehoney Get Started Beginner’s Anal Kit (4 Piece) - less than 3 months ago. :astonished: The Vibrating Anal Beads were the easiest toy for me and an exciting start followed by the Anal Prober (beaded end) which I really enjoy. I’m working on the Butt Plug but am not keen on the hard material of the Vibrating Butt Plug as yet. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Last night OH had her tongue and fingers in there

3 Likes

My finger whilst doing some solo play with my fleshlight! Love the pulsating feeling when I orgasm

1 Like

This morning. My new Mantric rotating prostate massager.

1 Like

At this moment the BASICS Slimline Butt Plug :smile_cat:.

Which was gorgeous while checking out a few videos on Bellesa, especially when I started working the end of the Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Mini Male Vibrator into the base. :exploding_head:

My wifes fingers, whilst we were having a shower earlier, got a bit steamy :grin:

2 Likes

All day yesterday I had my metal plug in. Lovely sensations day long. Mmmmm​:yum:

3 Likes

A couple of days ago. For our morning session we both wore Butt Tingler vibrating butt plugs.

1 Like

Half an hour ago.
First my 7"liflike lover dildo and then his bigger brother at 9", nice and girthy to. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

My clear t-bar plug (photo earlier in the thread) now while I work.

3 Likes

Last night while listening to football had glass dildo in there

2 Likes

Small jewel plug Saturday night think i need to size up.

3 Likes

This morning. The Vibrating Anal Beads out of the Lovehoney Get Started Beginner’s Anal Kit although I used the Ignite Mini Male Masturbator to vibrate it rather than the inbuilt bullet.

1 Like

Again last night with LH Medium Silicone Plug starting to become a habit - it feels so at home now - need to find a suitable step up!

2 Likes

Right now. Size 4 anal dilator. Heaven

1 Like

my boyfriends cock

4 Likes

A couple of my sexual partners have tried slipping their finger in over the past few months but I would always push them away as I have never done any butt stuff. I recently had anal sex for the first time and can say it’s nothing special. It was bit painful at first but with enough lube its pain free. Honestly it’s not for me, doesn’t feel good at all and just like someone is poking around down there. Do any of girls (or guys) feel the same way about it?

2 Likes

The last thing I had inserted in my arse was an enema, hardly sexy, and it didn’t end well!

And that’s all I have to say about that!

2 Likes