When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Maybe it was too much to begin with, a more gentle exploration might be better.

1 Like

Well sorry to hear it was not a good experience - I mean the situation can dictate that I guess - but they can be kind of fun in the right situation (guessing not yours though)! :joy:

About to have glass dildo in my ass again while Iā€™m in the bath

3 Likes

Just now. Mrs S wanted a second glass of wine but I felt my mood would be lifted more by a mug of tea and the Lovehoney Classic Silicone Extra Petite Beginnerā€™s Butt Plug. :relaxed:

1 Like

Last night - my husbands cock.

Not usually into anal play or sex but last night my husband used a bullet vibrator on my ass and it got me in the mood :lipstick:

May start exploring a bit more. Recommendations would be great!

3 Likes

Glad to hear you had a good time. :heart_eyes_cat:

Maybe something with beads you could move in and out would give a different sensation. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I very much enjoyed the Rocks Off Petite Sensations Pearls 7 Function Vibrating Anal Beads yesterday morning. The beads on this one are all the same size so if you like one you like them all. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This morning.

I wear a large butt plug along with my cage when Iā€™m shaving my wife. It makes me feel more subservient to her.

1 Like

My jelly double ended dildo. Was delicious but itā€™s too small to be easily manoeuvred into both holes so have ordered a longer and I believe thicker one.

Canā€™t wait to use it.

Before today I had dp with this and this so felt rather full!

3 Likes

Haha I have a slight glass obsession! Thereā€™s a photo in the toy box thread haha. Also ordered another new one today, though not from LH!

1 Like

@Littleblondechick
That is hot !!

1 Like

Yesterday afternoon.

I had a really long solo session with my new prostate massager and my Electrostim Noir butt plug. The Electrostim plug is very entertaining. It makes the muscles clench rhythmically which pulls the plug in and out simulating anal sex.

1 Like

@MsSubExperimenter your toy collection is just :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: sooo pretty. I love all the glass and the colours, very impressive.
My collection is a lot smaller but I have a few things the same as you. I too love the glass.

And thank you @Iwill

2 Likes

Hubbyā€™s fingers Monday night! Started foreplay with some clit circling and then sliding his finger inside me and then he started circling my asshole and then had a finger in my ass and pussy! :heart_eyes: love that feeling!

3 Likes

For me it was a prostate massager during a monster solo session.

1 Like

This morning. Tied down to the bed with the Electrostim butt plug in place and my wife at the controls.

3 Likes

This morning. Iā€™m getting used to the BASICS Slimline Butt Plug and enjoy relaxing in the bath with it. It currently leaves a lovely gentle ache for hours afterwards - is this something that will wear off the more I use it or can it be kept going? :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Love the idea of wearing in the bath, thanks for the tip! Personally I havenā€™t noticed any change in sensation over time. I tend to use my plugs a few times a week but not for more than 2hrs at a time. I havenā€™t felt the need to size up particularly but that might be an option if the sensation lessens in the future.

2 Likes

This sounds good, I donā€™t want to damage myself. I havenā€™t kept it in after getting out of the bath but itā€™s stimulated me enough to have left a lingering sensation for a long time afterwards. :heartpulse:

At the moment Iā€™m enjoying the Lovehoney Classic Silicone Extra Petite Beginnerā€™s Butt Plug lying in bed and am about to tickle myself through my briefs with the Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Finger Vibrator. This also has a good effect when pressed against the base of the butt plug. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Yesterday, I used a remote control button plug and gave Mrs b the control while I was doing some house work, and she wasted no time from 0 to hi in a few minutes It was a absolute delight but I was left in a jiberin mess

1 Like