When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Last night on the sofa, on my front with my bum in the air, balls deep

3 Likes

This morning I was pegged by my wife with her 8" Lifelike Lover dildo. I was on my back on a wedge cushion with my legs held apart by a neck to thigh strap. She was watching me masturbating and timing her thrusts to match my arousal. When I came she was really going at me.

1 Like

This morning I had my wooden hair brush handle in my ass while bringing myself to an intense orgasm

7 Likes

Sounds like you were having fun, @jessica18 - and BTW, welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just now, I tried the vibrating berry plug, butt pun intended it would appear im not quite ready, so in went the small jingle Ball plug…

Now I’m off to do some house work as we are getting measured up for new flooring tomorrow and the OH is experiencing :shark: shark :shark: week…

Hopefully I can get something done :grin:

1 Like

Just now. A glass prostate prostate massager.

One of my thicker glass dildos a little while ago!

1 Like

My girlfriends finger last night :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

In the shower Game out my new silicon prostate petting plug. Water based lube in the shower is pain I’ll tell you and the plug stopped petting when ever it got too much pressure… Had so hi hopes for it. Back to the glass.

What’s a petting plug? Never heard of that before…

It uses the come here finger motion instead of rotating or just vibrating. Didn’t get it from here so can’t link.

1 Like

Oooer… ta! :slightly_smiling_face:

Yesterday
Glass in my Ass
So smooth

4 Likes

Aneros progasm earlier today for a bit of solo time. Didn’t have time to charge up vibrating rotating prostrate massager. For a leave in not move butt plug the progasm is awesome. Can do little movements with it for a bit of milking and find the spot then contract. Due to lock down and school holidays haven’t had the time to put anything in my wives butt for a while. Will have to start slow and build up again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 days ago at the grocery store

1 Like

Started off with my huge butt plug then used the metal bed post finished off me lying on my back wedge under my bum feet over shoulders my wife’s fist inside me gave my ring quite a work out

1 Like

Earlier this morning my anal hook and slave collar. Currently my large glass butt plug.

This afternoon. Pegged with the 8" Lifelike Lover dildo in the kitchen bent over the sink.

3 Likes

While cooking dinner tonight I chose to wear a medium jewelled butt plug with a little jiggle ball inside. It was a gift and wasn’t from lovehoney so I can’t say its name but it brought lots of joy (and an orgasm while bent over the kitchen side).

7 Likes

I used a Wevibe Vector this afternoon sat on the sofa, along with a script file that controlled it in time with a video. Had a fantastic time

1 Like