When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Yesterday morning.

A medium butt tingler. My wife uncaged me and we had straight PIV sex for the first time in a long time. She knows that something in my ass makes me come quickly so she put the plug inside me then ordered me not to come till she gave me permission.
She did eventually let me come and it was spectacular.

1 Like

I’ve seen this in so many BDSM scenes but I never understood how that would practically work. Like, just don’t cum? How does one even do that? I could do it if I thought about crazy other thoughts but then I’d go soft and not pay attention to the scene.

Same with “Ok, cum NOW!!!” Like, I just flushed all the horniness from my system? You think it was sitting behind a dam or something? Nah, we need to start from scratch.

Also, never actually googled how, just wondered

After over a year of tease and denial in chastity I’ve had a lot of practice. Basically as I feel myself approaching orgasm I slow down or stop altogether then pick it up again once the feeling subsides. Coming to order is something I haven’t quite mastered yet but I can sometimes manage it.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cages

That’s how it started for me now i’m riding 14 inch dildo for fun you won’t regret it

king cocks are amazing

1 Like

Couple nights ago. Vibrating anal vibrator.
Since I work on a ship… I don’t play with anyone I work with. So I need toys for pleasure

4 Likes

Right now while I’m working from home.
Using the Basics Slimline Butt Plug

Thanks for the inspiration @MsSubExperimenter

2 Likes

Last night, hubby was giving me a massage, my shoulder was playing up, when I felt something cold on my bum, and then he inserted into my bum balls deep and just went for it. It must of been the angle I was at, cos the orgasm’s he was giving me

1 Like

Yesterday, Vibrating butt plug followed by double vibrator.
Been told we need a remote control butt plug

About 10 minutes ago.

An 8" dildo in my wife’s harness first in my mouth then in my ass bent over the kitchen sink. I’m still shaking.

3 Likes

This morning. A vibrating inflatable butt plug while I was strapped down to the bed and wearing nipple clamps chained to my cock cage. She didn’t hold back on the inflation either. It felt like a football up there.

1 Like

This one.

The rubber stretches and looks baggy after a couple of uses but it still works fine.

1 Like

My OH’s tongue last night.

4 Likes

Interesting. That’s exactly the one I ordered recently, had a very awkward and unpleasant time with (in spite of much preparation and copious lube), and sent back for a refund under the Sex Toy Happiness promise. It was an unexpected let-down: I’ve had bigger things inside me, but they’ve all tended to be of the curvy prostate massager shape. I’d been really looking forward to trying this, but to my surprise found it actually painful (and not in a good way) when merely inserted and sitting there doing nothing, and when I turned on the vibrations, even on the highest setting they were so weak as to be hardly worth it. Pumping it up was interesting - helped make it less painful for me - but in terms of erotic pleasure it was a dead loss. I guess it’s just down to the peculiarities of my anatomy. Horses for courses and all that! :man_shrugging:

As you say, different anatomies.

I enjoy the vibrations and only feel any discomfort when it’s highly inflated but we’re obviously using it for different things. For us it is a means for my wife to administer controlled discomfort rather than pleasure.

Yes, that could well be a big part of the difference. Having a domme inflict it on me as an endurance thing might have pressed a different set of buttons. Using it solo, I spent most of the time thinking “Why have I got this thing up my ass?” :laughing:

2 Likes

Yesterday, vibrating butt plug whilst using rabbit and being spanked, until I came, he then had me on all fours and replaced the butt plug with his cock, pumping hard until we both came.

This morning. An anal hook chained to my slave collar while I shaved her and gave her oral sex. Finally she handcuffed me to the anal hook then sat on my face while I rimmed her.

1 Like

Must get an anal hook. I’ve always wanted one but never quite got round to it.

As for my ass, last night, an inflatable butt plug whilst I was riding him reverse cowgirl.

1 Like

It’s very stimulating. I’ve adjusted the length of the chain linking it to the collar so that as I move or bend it tugs on the hook inside me. If you’ve got long hair you could tie that to the hook instead. The loop on the hook is also useful for handcuffs or other restraints.

1 Like