When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

To be honest no but the plug itself is nice and filling and is comfortable for long term wear. I’ve had it in since I got up and it’ll stay in till she gives me permission to remove it.

1 Like

@CurvyNurse happy days you never know unless you try eh what you did you pick lol

Last night, our lifelike lover luxe 8" strapless strapon. I’d just came home from working away for 2 weeks amd when we went to bed we started fingering eachother’s butts. Then she told me to get the strapon, had me suck it the ride it hard :drooling_face: i’m hoping we can do it again tonight

3 Likes

I’m still deciding!

1 Like

Hope ya make the right choice enjoy

1 Like

Waiting for the kids to go to bed, then I will put my glass rose in ready for when hubby gets home from work! I love his face when he grabs my bum for a kiss and realises I’m wearing it :rose:

6 Likes

I love it when I’ve got my vibrating one in and he has no idea I’ve got it in until he comes up behind me and presses himself against my bum

3 Likes

Im loving anal play at the moment. I was a bit scared after having my kids and all the trauma that can go hand in hand with child birth but it’s actually better than ever. Thinking of getting a plug soon but not sure whether to go for glass/Silicone etc. Mind you my partner loves it so much he probably wouldn’t want to share me with a plug :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve just purchased the Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Vibrating Butt Plug whole it’s on offer! Should be here today or tomorrow I can’t wait to try it out :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Saturday I found some time again to play with a few toys. I put the DJ big boy with Vac-u-lock suction cup I put it on the shower wall and let it slide in an out while showering until I climaxed, it was really great.

1 Like

Two nights ago.
Lovense Hush.
It was intense!

Yeh it comes with the job, i’m at home mostly but sometimes im away for a few weeks, sometimes over a month

Thank you, Yorkshire born and bred me :joy:

1 Like

This morning, getting pegged by bunny, then lubed up her bum and inserted her white tail butt plug.

2 Likes

Its been a week since I had a dildo in mine! I’ve been so busy lately its hard to find the time lmao.

1 Like

Hi @thomas.baert.00 :wave: welcome - feel free start your own introduction thread if you want a proper Lovehoney forum welcome :blush: no pressure if you don’t want to of course!

Just had a really intense aneros session. Now I’m knackered and satisfied. :+1:

Right now.

The large Roll Play plug again. I’ve been ordered to wear it for the day.
I wonder if it’s a precursor to further activities?

1 Like

It’s been about 2 week’s since we’ve had anal :disappointed: but I’ve been using my vibrating butt plug

3 Likes

I’m sure if you ask him nicely @Dirty-Wife

It’s been ages for us too, 3 weeks or so, haven’t even used a toy since then. I need to rectify this soon I think!

1 Like

I have done but he said he doesn’t fancy it at the moment :cry: so looks like it’s just the plug for me for now