As we’d hoped we managed to get a really good pegging session in at bedtime.
Me on top in cowboy, hands cuffed behind my back and her holding my Fleshlight Quickshot so that I could thrust into it as I rose and fell on the dildo. Absolute paradise. So intimate. I wasn’t allowed to come though so I’m still buzzing.
Pegging like this is for love and intimacy. Pegging bent over the kitchen worktop is all about power and domination but that has its own pleasures too. Basically I love it when she’s thrusting into me. It brings us so close together.
Last night, had my static P spot plug in for about 3 hours while cleaning the house, then I sat down to play some GTA IV and swapped it over for a vibrating regular plug…
Slowly working my way up on longer times and bigger sizes in the hopes of getting pegged one day soon
Been abstaining for a couple of days as I was having a PSA test today and I didn’t want to skew the results of the test by overstimulating my prostate.
Just about to go fit a plug now.
This morning.
My anal hook chained to my slave collar for our shaving, licking and rimming session.
She’s keeping me naked today as she’s going to peg me sometime.
Last night, I was naughty schoolgirl yesterday and I got called into the master’s office, for doing naughty things. Part of my punishment was to go balls deep
Started last night with glass toy in prep for later which turned out to be me restrained on the bed bondage tape over my eyes and mouth as I got the best pounding ever
This morning before he went to work, we were cuddling in the spooning position, when I felt him get hard, I leant over grabbed the lube and pushed back onto him and went deep, then he played with my clit
Pegged as promised. The kitchen was too cold so we went up to the bedroom. She put on her new Basque and then the strap-on. I took it in my mouth for a while (I’m working up to deep throating it) then straddled it in cowgirl. For some reason it really hit my prostate perfectly and I had a wonderful time. I do like to be submissive though so we switched to doggy and she took me hard and deep until I was close to orgasm. She didn’t let me come though.
Which model do you have and What’s it like.
Monday was my last anal play I experimented inserting both my aneros helix and progasm junior together. Orgasm City