When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Quite a while! Seemed to of gone off it a little lately! Seem to just have a quick solo play more now the
Old fashioned way! Seriously getting bored of having to pleasure myself if I’m honest :pensive:

1 Like

@SteelA1 Ah, i know the feeling mate. I find mixing it up helps, like trying a new position or a type of toy you havent used before or switching how your doing it (like dryhumping + butt plug instead for example).

2 Likes

Thank you @Green_Eyed_Girl ill give it some thought! I feel sorry for whoever It is I eventually have sex with next time if that ever happens again :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

@SteelA1 Well, masturbation is just having sex with yourself :wink: its important to take time to make yourself feel good, take it slow. Quickies are fine, but i find doing it slowly and making yourself feel special, is good for my mental health (And i am the worst culprit at this, so i know how easy it is just to get into the habit of banging one out).
I know you’ve got kids, So its not always the easiest. But its worth it if you can find some time now and again.

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl I find that most of the time it is just a case of”knocking one out” so to speak! When I get the urge I try make it happen! :joy: I know it’s still technically sex but Really miss having a lady with me, pleasing each other so much :man_facepalming:t3:

About 5 this morning, we were in the spooning position. I was layed on his right arm which he then put his hand on my boob, and his left he had on my groin, my left hand I had on his hip. He pushed himself into to me and pulled me onto him hard and deep, the closeness skin to skin contact, I could feel his heartbeat going faster and faster on my back and the sweat just dripping off him and then he told me I’m cumming

3 Likes

My new 6 inch dildo… started with the mantric Vibrating butt plug, but that really makes me hungry for more so had to oblige!

3 Likes

My partner s cock and his fingers, about half an hour ago :blush:

2 Likes

Looks like fun

2 Likes

Still using my big plug for a couple of hours every day.

It’s slowly getting easier to insert and remove now.

Love honey double dildo 20inch, all of it and it was wonderful felt so full.

2 Likes

My Doxy plug :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It is as amazing as you say @Green_Eyed_Girl :heart_eyes: :ok_hand:

4 Likes

At the weekend a butt plug during the day and a suction cup dildo in the evenings

Last night in the spooning position. Hot, steamy :hot_face: sticky, and sweaty

2 Likes

Right now.

Still practicing with the big LH plug. It gets easier by the day.

1 Like

Sounds like ya had blast

This morning again in the spooning position, I don’t know why but at the moment I’m hooked on it in that position :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

2 Likes

About an hour ago started with plug then double ended glass dildo small end then large end and finished with 8” suction cup toy and rode it hard and fast whilst giving myself a hand job ectasy

1 Like

Right now.

I fitted my big plug for an hour or so and now I’ve got a medium plug in (for the rest of the day apparently).

Just now, he blindfold me and put me in a restraint harness with my hands behind my back. Layed me on my front and went ball’s deep

3 Likes