When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Little while ago, I was in the shower. He gave me a golden shower, this time he bent me over, went on my bum cheeks then he moved further inwards, then he inserted and went ball’s deep, and moved me up against the wall :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Your days always sounds a lot better than mine :cry:

1 Like

Last Saturday; Basics 6” beads… :grin:

Last week my wife was giving me a massage, all massages normally lead to anal play so I loved when she started to toy my hole, she had me get on my side so she could toy me and suck my cock! I was close but I need to make her cum too as we had sex

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Last night, his cock. In front of the mirror. And twice this morning in front of the mirror again and I told him I wanted him to cum in ass :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Got prostate massager in now , shame batteries are flat, cock ring also on, mmm

Last night, the wife’s fist awesome

This morning.

The usual Sunday shaving, licking and rimming for her and the usual anal hook chained to a slave collar, nipple chains and the cock cage for me.
We do try to vary the activities though.

Once more with his cock :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: before we have to check out of the room

5 Likes

How are you not exhausted and aching?

Have just inserted my Doxy metal plug after spending most of yesterday plugged.
I’m going for walk now, I just love the internal stimulation in my ass. I’m getting hornier and hornier, something’s gonna blow soon. :grin:

Which doxy plug have you got, ive been thinking of getting a new metal one?

I have a Doxy ribbed aluminium plug which I was lucky to be given as a tester. Its now one of my most used toys. This version isn’t on sale on the site but the Doxy smooth aluminium plug looks identical to mine minus a few ribs at the point where the bulb meets the neck. I highly recommend it. :+1:

1 Like

Do the ribs make any difference on plugs? Ive noticed them on quite a few of the newer silicone ones

On Saturday afternoon / evening, our first bi mmf. Both myself and @FoxyLea87 enjoyed it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Personally I prefer no ribs.

1 Like

Currently wearing what was my largest plug in preparation for my new 7 1/2" plug which has just arrived this morning.

1 Like

Well I tried my new plug earlier today and I was tantalisingly close to getting it in there but couldn’t quite manage it. I’ll give it another try tomorrow.
As a consolation I’ve put my big glass plug in instead. The size and weight really do feel nice.

1 Like

One of my 8 inch (7 insertable) glass dildos that’s curved and has some little raised bumps yesterday for a while.

1 Like

I had the mantric p-spot probe massager in and it felt amazing. Seriously didn’t last long at all