When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Had the entire house to myself all weekend, I used -

Doc Johnson Titanment Rumpy
King Cock 6, 8 & 9 inch dildo
LH medium and large silicone butt plug

Used in a variety of ways but finished off with the large LH plug, managing to get it all the way in. It’s no easy feat but extremely filling sensation once its there.

As per our current chastity stint, no penile stimulation was undertaken, remaining caged the whole time.

3 Likes

Last night, I was just laying down on the bed, I felt his hands on my thighs, he then lubed me up and then went balls deep, and held me down by my wrists

4 Likes

I absolutely love to insert a finger in my ass during a solo session. I just find it makes the orgasm stronger so would have been over the last few days. Really loving anal play at the moment

Last night:
Three sets of anal beads up there together. Pulled them all out at once - amazing

2 Likes

Earlier this evening. Doxy plug. My Current fave

1 Like

I own that one to, isn’t it lush. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think it might have been you put me onto it, i keep thinking senator mentioned it for some reason :laughing:
Yes its super, much prefer it to my njoy plug :wink:

2 Likes

Yes I remember the chat now. Glad you like it.
Just shows how good it can be, being a forum member. Always helpful and friendly advice from our friends here. :+1:

1 Like

After a warm up with a slightly smaller plug I persevered and I’ve finally got this one in.

Lovehoney Large Classic Silicone Butt Plug 5.5 Inch - Lovehoney UK

I’m feeling very full right now.

2 Likes

Using it again tonight.

Slightly less of a struggle this time but I’m still feeling suitably full and well stretched.

This afternoon… my wife decided to treat me to a bit of femdom :wink: with some hard pegging thrown in :grin:

2 Likes

Last night my fist what a stretch.

Just got back from a restaurant lunch which I livened up no end by having a medium plug inside me for the whole trip.

I’ve been promised a pegging today too.

2 Likes

Got my wand today he was using it on my back and then he went ball’s deep, so good :drooling_face:

1 Like

Just been pegged as promised. A really nice session bent over the kitchen worktop.

Since I was stretched anyway I’ve put the big plug back in again for practice.

Just tried my new mantric Vibrating plug. The size was quite small compared to my other plugs but when it vibrates it is very pleasant and had me gagging for more!

1 Like

Right now. My anal hook chained to my slave.

1 Like

His fingers this morning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_drops: while I was giving him a blowjob, he had to gag me at one point, he gave me the most intense orgasm ever doing that :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Right now. My second largest plug in preparation for my largest plug.

… and now I’ve got my big plug in again.