When did you last masturbate?

:rofl: I’ve got the pro40. It’s the first clit suction toy I’ve bought so have no comparison to other models. There is a handy comparison table that @Ian_Chimp made though, so perhaps take a look at that too?

Thanks hun, I’ll have a look and compare before I take the plunge and order :crazy_face:

@SexySmoggy I think this is it here (it’s mostly womanizers, but there’s a we-vibe, romp, and LHxromp) :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Thank you @PKH & @Saffron18 :grin: :+1:

3 Likes

Last night when hubby was face f##king me :drooling_face:

2 Likes

This morning. Hubby and I masturbated each other in bed. Started with a bit of grinding and kissing then lead to groping and a him slipping a few fingers in. Then the toys came out. I love yo masturbate but my got he made me cum more than I would in a solo session. :smirk:

10 Likes

This morning while husband was masturbating himself and giving me oral at the same time.
It turns me on so much when i see him masturbating himself that i find it hard to control myself at times.

9 Likes

Friday night in bed beside my wife whilst she slid a 12mm metal sound rod down my shaft

1 Like

Twice this morning. I’m hoping the husband is up for sex tonight, I’m so horny :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Twice this morning once why giving wife oral cumming over her after she had cum, then again 30 mins later why she watched and sucked on my nipple.

2 Likes

5mins ago.
Started with giving a head massage as he’s got a headache, he slipped my nipple out then began to work on me.
Mutual climax - he’s feeling better :ok_hand:

3 Likes

A great way to release some pressure :smiley:

1 Like

edited by mod

4 Likes

Totally agree!

edited by mod
I’m just glad my girlfriend has instructed me to wear my chastity cage the last couple of days

Sounds lovely and fun x

1 Like

This morning after anal with the hubby :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Last night using my womanizer on myself, and tossing hubby off at the same time, and made myself squirt :woozy_face: he had his hand near me, so I managed to get some on him too :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I hope you got it he would be stupid not to be up for it!!

1 Like

No your not

1 Like