When did you last masturbate?

So there is the thread for when did you last have sex but there isn’t one for masturbaition
So her goes (Delete if there is a previous thread)

20 Likes

I think the sex one includes masturbation. Solo sex is still sex. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

20 Likes

True, although it’s a good question as it’s a specific part of sex rather than just generic.

Would have been a few days ago for me, after I’d been out for a run

4 Likes

I agree with @brufton :slight_smile:
For me it was right before I got out of bed this morning. Off to a good start for the day!

12 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Off-topic chat from “When did you last masturbate?”

Yesterday trying out a new LH toy.

6 Likes

A few days ago but the wife is working tonight so I’ll be using my lovehoney toys later on

8 Likes

Last time is probably mutual tonight, and solo tomorrow as I’m on nights.

3 Likes

Thursday was the last time, im having anther delivery tomorrow so there’s a pretty good chance ill be doing it again tomorrow night.

2 Likes

About 3 hr ago :sweat_drops::open_mouth::sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Last night and every night for the last few weeks since I really started getting into anal play. Probably again in the next hour or 2.

3 Likes

I last masturbated on Friday, I usually do it more often but I recently made the foolish decision to shave my pubes and it’s quite itchy and distracting!

4 Likes

Yesterday morning whilst ridding my dildo.
Very intense. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Last night.

2 Likes

So looks like this one is allowed to stay!!!

Also I did this morning before shower :facepunch: :sweat_drops:

Only 2 types of people in the world liars and wankers and I don’t lie :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

I’m glad too as when did you last have sex to me means with a partner…

When did you last masturbate? To me means bring yourself to orgasm…by yourself

But I am a literal person…

:exploding_head:

15 Likes

@CurvyJilly and I’m guessing as well as literal your also not a liar :rofl::rofl: Curvyjilling :rofl:

1 Like

Yesterday , the day before and the day before that . To be fair , I did take a few days off .

1 Like

A couple of hours ago

8 Likes

Saturday, me and wife in the shower together :grin:

4 Likes