When did you last peg/get pegged?

And what strap on was your weapon of choice?

I know there are a few pegging post but this is a slant on the when did you last have sex post.

So I'll kick off, it was about 2 weeks ago, too long, and we're currently using the Sportsheets beginner which isn't really long enough. Really want to work up to the red rider which will look stunning on my wife!
Her girl cock as I call it!😉

With any luck will be adding to this Fri night!😁

3 Likes

We have a plethora of vibrators and dildos and four specific pegging dildos. My favourite until late was the eight inch vac u lock dildo but I've just recently bought the King Cock nine inch dildo as per my avatar. It had its first outing last Sunday and my wife right royaly pegged my in several positions. We have also got the vac u lock twelve and a half inch dildo. It is a monster and at the moment I have been using it solo after I've warmed up. It is an extremely girthy monster but gives an amazing stretch. I usually get pegged once every week I would say. I wouldn't say no to more though.

1 Like

let me help find the thread you are looking for!

This thread is different to any of the ones I saw in the search bar and I did say its a slant on an existing thread. If you find one the same I'll gladly post in there.

1 Like

So getting back on track, it never happened for me a couple of weeks back. Has anyone else had more luck?

Maybe if my OH's not so tired tomorrow night I might be on a promise.....😉

Lucky guy , we’ve not done it for a few weeks now and I’m missing it like mad.

1 Like

A couple of days ago using a new 7" Lifelike Lover dildo in my wife’s harness. Cowgirl then doggy. Very nice and very effective. I had to beg her to stop as I was about to come without permission.

Our usual pegging dildo is an 8" Lifelike Lover which is quite wide at the base and gives a really good stretch.

2 Likes

Hubby is trying to get it right now actually

7 Likes

@Spanked why is that? Are you more into it than your partner?
I keep talking to my girlfriend about trying it and although she seems up for it I think it’s me that’s more interested. It seems that’s a general theme with pegging, either both parties are really into it, or it’s just 1 person and then doesn’t happen much. It’s still on my “to try” list and hopefully will do soon!

2 Likes

To be honest I’m not sure, I’m marginally more into it but she love’s it when we do it. The exchange of control and the switch of roles really gets her horny, so here’s to it not being another few weeks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

i love it. wife likes the control so it works for us…last time was Tuesday. she fucked me to a great “o”

2 Likes

Hello newby here, I have asked my partner if she fancies pegging, the jury is out, as a bi guy I would love it, and I think she would too

Do you indulge in any sort of anal play at the moment?

I gradually introduced anal play using plugs (for me at first then for both of us) and she gradually got over her inhibitions so when I suggested pegging she was happy to give it a go. It’s now a very frequent event.
The most recent was a couple of days ago bent over the kitchen sink. This scenario is my favourite as she is at her most dominant.

1 Like

I has been a while, maybe we can find some time for some nice pegging session somewhere this week.

1 Like

His loss I suppose! The thought of it turns me on like crazy

1 Like

Definitely his loss. He has no idea what he is missing.

Anyway, I peg my husband every week, at least once a week, more if my body is feeling good. Last time was Friday.

As for being pegged, Vicki probably pegs me twice a week. I definitely love it both ways!

6 Likes

Sunday. Ellie rimmed me and then pegged me with the strapon in doggy while I used the rabbit on me, then we swapped. I never thought I’d enjoy anal, I was surprised how intense it makes my orgasms.

5 Likes

Yesterday morning.

I was in sub mode to service my wife. Nipple clamps and chain linked to a steel cock ring and 6" sounding rod in my penis. Once she’d recovered she put on the strap-on and dildo and I straddled her and took the whole 8" length right down to the wide base. It was a nice stretch. Once I started moving it got very intense very quickly as the clamps were tugging at my nipples, the sounding rod was moving inside my penis and the dildo was hitting my prostate.

4 Likes

We’ve never done sounding rod in whilst being pegged. Naturally seems a little dangerous. He does sound though, so I’d like to try this.

2 Likes

This sounding rod was a little like a long penis plug and had a ring in the end. In the position we were in the ring was rubbing against her stomach so as I moved it slid in and out of my penis. There was no danger of it disappearing.

2 Likes