When during the day are you most likely to masturbate

Anytime really but statistically it’s when I get home from work and before my boyfriend gets home. I do love to have a wank in the shower whilst I have the house to myself.

2 Likes

No specific time, can be multiple times per day.

I’ll be honest it’s most days and usually several times at different points in the day even with sex (which can also be a few times a day) as I have a stupidly high libido …
I was never like this until a few years back and it can be rather annoying at times but it’s an itch that needs to be scratched.

1 Like

@FortySomethingWife I’m the same! I have amazing sex everyday but still have that urge multiple times a day that i need to satisfy. Thank god for working from home :joy:

1 Like

Early morning, particulrly at the weekend if partner has rejected my advances :grinning:

During the week it’s mostly between 3pm and 5pm when I’ve done everything I need to get done for work (I work from home) and I’m feeling bored and/or horny.

Always horny so anytime I cannot last any longer. Love to edge and hold back for as long as possible

Mostly in a morning when OH has gone to work.

Have a shower, lay a towel on the bed, get the toys and lube out, and just explore myself, no rush, just my time.

R xx

If ive been working its as soon as i get home. On days off as soon as i get up. After a cup of tea of course lol

1 Like

Generally for me Monday to Friday it will be in the evening after work in the shower on occasions morning before work
At the weekends is normally when we have our mutual masturbation sessions, normally are mornings

Wife masturbates less then I do, most of the time will be mutually at the weekend or if solo then it’s after I’ve gone to work in the morning but this isn’t that often or so she tells me lol

Although she told me that she’s been using her new suction stimulator trying to do a bit of edging but apparently it’s not been going well :sweat_drops:

I like to exercise mid morning preferably then it’s great to have some solo time then before a shower.

I’m normally pretty sweaty but that doesn’t matter too much and I can cum over myself of in the shower then have a shower and be all cleaned up.

Then if my wife and I have sex mid afternoon or early evening I’ve had time to recharge.

For me it would nearly always be late at night as kids need to be in bed and oh fallen asleep

Around 5 o’clock
It’s around five o’clock somewhere in the world right?
:clock5:

2 Likes

I normally hit my peak at 11pm/Midnight & then 6/7am. Which is a bit of a pain in the ass really, as OH works nights!! So it’s up to me to sort :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m the sort of person who gets in their own little world when masturbating. I also don’t have to have much sleep so normally between the hours or 10pm-2am.
I’m ashamed to say on a few occasions it’s even been later than that :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Morning, noon or night, any time is right!
If the wife wants to watch, I will rub my crotch.
In the morning when I wake, I just pull my snake.
Before bed under the sheet, It feels like a dirty treat.
When I’m home alone, all naughty I can moan.
When the kids are in bed, I can clear my big throbbing head.
At lunch I can finally eat, after which I tend my meat.
At work when I am getting paid, masturbating while thinking of getting laid.
Any time is a great time to play, which is why I do it every day!

3 Likes

Its usually in the morning for me before i go to work and when the kids are out of the house.

3 Likes

Anytime I can get a bit of privacy unless I want to be watched

1 Like