• At work
  • Lunch time
  • When you get home
  • When the kids are in bed
  • When you go to bed
  • If you wake through the night

0 voters

4 Likes

It used to be at bedtime to help me sleep, but now its whenever I have the house to myself, I’m extra horny lately and loving it. Hubby is loving it too.

3 Likes

Mine is probably in the bath/shower - the only time I get any peace around here.

Although it doesn’t happen much - hubby is always up for action so I don’t feel the need :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

edited by mod

@Suck_It_Yes_You you alright??

Generally at night then I’m on my own because if husband goes out, my cat wants cuddles…

I’ve been wanking from home, sorry, working from home for the past 18 months, so my usual routine has completely changed. I was just doing it first thing in the morning whilst partner is in the shower and I had the bed to myself, to any time of day from when I wake up until about 6:30pm, usually two to thee times a day. It really does help the working day go quicker! :eggplant::sweat_drops:

1 Like

In the bath is the most common time for me. It’s in the evening so I’m at my most relaxed and also makes use of the shower head :joy:

usually about 4 or 5pm, i’ve done all my jobs for the day so i like to treat myself. unless i’m with my man, then it’ll be at any time

Normally I go to bed before the wife and treat myself. Or sometimes in the shower if the urge is there. Nice to fall asleep feeling satisfied.

Once I get up and the OH has left for work :grin: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

It’ll usually be when I get home from work or if I know my housemates are going out I’ll wait until then :yum:

I’ve started doing it in the morning a bit more (morning glory :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) but I don’t want to get in to the habit of it :man_facepalming::joy_cat:

3 Likes

Definitely in the shower

2 Likes

Early in the morning most often . Some times in shower while playing with anal toys . I used to at bed time , now only every once in a while . If grandson moves out , I might masturbate to put on a show for my wife .

No better way to start the day off….we also always have masturbation Monday every week…nothing better that watching your other half pleasure themselves

1 Like

Normally bedtime but hardly do it now as the wife and son are going about. Sometimes in the shower or a risky one on the sofa if the wife goes upstairs first. Like spoil myself if i get a night to myself occasionally

2 Likes

Mostly during the afternoon or evening and also when I know for sure I won’t get caught

2 Likes

I really like a long drawn out session in bed in the morning with electrosex gear and vibrators after Mrs S has got up. :drooling_face:

If I am working in the office then it’s usually when I get home, get a shower and masturbate before my hubby gets home and I have the place to myself.

If I’m working from home and he is at work then I often do it for a ‘lunch break’.

At weekends it’s usually when I take a shower for the privacy.

3 Likes

I normally wake earlier than my wife and go downstairs so as not to disturb her. That’s the time I usually feel like masturbating but, being caged, I’m not allowed to. It does help to get me into the mood for giving her a really good time when I take the tea and coffee back to bed later though.