when i was playing mixed doubles tennis a man touched my underwear, can i tell my bf? or wrong to?

the man that was practicing with me put a bandaid on my leg and his hand went up my skirt too.

should i tell my bf? i fear telling him but feel guilt too.

It depends on the intent do you think it was deliberate or by accident. If it was deliberate yes an accident it's quite so not so important. How do you feel about it ? Do you practise with this guy a lot or was it a one off? Just remember it's not your fault

hi well i practiced twice. he was putting a bandaid on my knee and rubbed my thigh after that, it made me feel ticklish so i laughed and then he rubbed my panty front. seemed on purpose.

This seems to happen to you a lot...

DavidB1986 wrote:

Haha.. made me chuckle but i was thinking the same thing

+1

How do you feel about the fact that he probably 'made a pass' at you because he finds you attractive? Are you worried you were flirting more than you thought?

Are you regretting not telling him it was inappropriate? or did you want him to continue?

DavidB1986 wrote:

never happend, just now

How old are you, and this guy?

Alastor wrote:

How do you feel about the fact that he probably 'made a pass' at you because he finds you attractive? Are you worried you were flirting more than you thought?

Are you regretting not telling him it was inappropriate? or did you want him to continue?

flattered that he likes me but maybe just likes my v anyway cos he did not kiss me just touched v/legs.

nope no flirting just i sat wrong by accident.

did not want him to continue but felt very nice.

i should have jumped away but very nice.

NWTVFiona wrote:

I feel an erotic story coming out of this !!... d\epends on what kind of relationship you have with your BF and if he is the jelous type etc... It also depends how far you want to take it with Mr Band-aid I am sure though if you had not wanted him to you woul dhave said so and he woul dhave got the message very clearly ?! So my thinking is you half wanted him to and didn't really mind...so its down to what kind of relationship you have with your BF hun x

been with my bf since 2 weeks ago, he met me at bar.

just my v was feeling nice with him, but my mind is only for my bf.

not sure if my bf jealous really :)

we kiss/sleep so its serious but only 2 weeks.

bikinicontestgurl wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

never happend, just now

Yes. Iirc it was your bf touching other ladies you mentioned before?

MrsMcX wrote:

How old are you, and this guy?

i'm 18 and this guy i'm not sure :(

Alastor wrote:

bikinicontestgurl wrote:

DavidB1986 wrote:

never happend, just now

Yes. Iirc it was your bf touching other ladies you mentioned before?

he never touched other ladies, but he met me when he was dating my friends mum. he touched my bottom in the pool at my friends home when he was still with my friends mum :/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/940876-is-it-ok-to-have-a-bf-if-he-wants-sex/#p940884

DavidB1986 wrote:

Thought the same and some of the questions she've asked (trolling maybe)

no idea what you mean, it never happened before :s