When masterbating

When masterbating do you like to use something I.e like toy, underwear or hands

I like to use some underwear I like the feel

3 Likes

I often shoot my load into my boxers for easier clean up and feeling

1 Like

For me a normal routine self-love session is usually just into a t-shirt (I like putting my penis up the sleeve so all the cum goes into the shirt, and then also slightly eliminates deathgrip concerns as too tight would mean painful levels of friction.

If I’m really trying to stretch it out and have time to really enjoy myself I do like a prostate vibe up my bum and a variety of cockrings and pumping to really push my edges.

I have on occasion used a pair of my wife’s panties en lieu of a shirt when she’s gone, but it’s not normally big enough to capture all the cum satisfactorily.

1 Like

I usually always like to use a toy as help heighten the experience

I’ve used toys for a long time majority of the times. Usually a man wand as it’s easy clean up and gets me cumming quickly. But I started to notice that when having sex my body was looking for that vibration or extra stimulation from toys and it was taking me a long long time to cum. I’ve stopped using toys for a while and just gone back to slower stroking and caressing just using my hands it’s it definitely helped.