When parents find toys...

Friday13 wrote:

I've been staying at my mum's while I find a new flat. My sister, who is eight years younger than me, has a tendency to "borrow" clothes/hair spray etc. Of course she will never admit to going through my drawers but recently she called me a "kinky cookie"! I can only assume she saw the ball gags, nipple clamps, vibrators...

That is hilarious...

Never had anything found as me and the wife live away. But my mother has found my brothers underbed restraints and his girlfriends nipple tassles.; quick to joke with me about it but she will never mention it to him. I also came across her vibrators when younger i found it hilarious.

My parents have seen the Lelo i won around the time of my birthday i had to open the lovehoney brown box it infront of them lucky i didn't have to open up the bright orange Lelo box and show them the actual thing there was a photo on the box

I dread the thought of my family ever seeing any of my items. It is honestly one of my worst nightmares.

I'm pretty sure my mum discovered my toys collection and got rid of it while me and my bf were away for the weekend. *facepalm* Talk about meddling, this is ridiculous. Thankfully, I squirrel stuff away around the room, so she only got the mother lode and not the stragglers who have since been relocated somewhere safer in case she pops by again. I miss my rabbit though. 

Not so much parents found, but whilst moving into a new house, i was carrying a small bedside table and as going up the steep drive a dildo fell out the back and rolled all the way down the drive and into the road in broad daylight.

We didnt stay there long....

OH and I are in the process of moving into our first house together and i dread the day i have to start unpacking boxes! My mum and mother in law will be desperate to help! Most of our toys are in one box but i know for sure there's the odd toy chucked at the top of a few others....its just finding them first that's going to be the problem!

Kirsty_x pack the toys in a box or suitcase and place it in away from everything else or store it with a friend or somewhere safe during the move?

We moved in February and managed to fill a crate sized box (biggest box you can get) full of toys and lingerie.

My mum was so keen to unpack everything as we were travelling 4 hour trips back and fourth, three times during that day and twice during the next.

I had enough worrying stressed that day before we went back and just strictly told her not to open the last box in my bedroom and what was in there, there was an awkward moment before she waved her hand at me and said she'd seen it all under my 20 year old sisters pillow!!

Kirsty_x pack the toys in a box or suitcase and place it in away from everything else or store it with a friend or somewhere safe during the move?

We have moved 3 times in the last 2 years. We either put them in our suitcase that we take with us. Or in a box that we pre pack that the company then take.

We've always been soo careful but as the kids get older it's only a meter of time before the kids find something they aren't supposed to!

my dildo, i dont think they found it or not, i didnt hide it well and i think someone was in my room
havent had anything said to me about it at least

Secretty wrote:

I'm so happy my mum doesn't snoop around my room. One draw in my desk contains 4 dildos, a vibrator, lube. a butt plug and various toy cleaners. Would be hard to explain why her "totally straight" son has all these toys. :P

I've left lube out before because I've had nowhere to put it. I just turn it so the label is against the wall and it looks like hand cream or something. I've had a few close calls, but so far got away with it everytime. :P

Im litteraly in the same senario as you, ive got an old shoe box with a realistic dildo, multiple butt plugs, prostate massagers and anal beads.
if my mother where to find it . Her 100% straight son would have lots of explaining to do, my brother on the other hand would be cool with it as he already knows i stumbled across his toy collection by mistake not long ago.

This is why i'm so glad I don't live with my parents, if I did I wouldn't own a single sex toy as I can garantee they'd find it since they always used to ratch around my things/room when I did live at home, i'd be in so much trouble if they found anything

On a night out with my sister recently I won a dildo in a raffle. After collecting my prize my sister informed me that our other sister had the exact same one. Then the next day while visiting she told my parents and her husband about my new 'prize'. My parents just laughed. But i was embarassed to say the least. But thankfully they haven't happened upon the rest of my collection.
Though i am worried about how to pack my toys on my move to universisty in a few months.

Yes, my dad saw a rabbit vibrator. He sometimes stays over in my flat and he was like I have long conf call and I do not want to travel home tonight. Can I stay? I was like, sure no problem at all.

Frankly, I forgot about the rabbit vibrator on the sink, which I left there to dry. I have to say, dad made no comment at all about it, but I am 100% sure he saw it ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Not parents but I once left my wife's bullet on the bedside table that I am pretty sure our son and his girlfriend must have seen,wife was mortified and i will not make that mistake again (well not for a little while anyway).

I once bought a shoulder massager that I only ever used as a strong vibrator. Once, my ex-husband (who I swear had even seen me use it!) went and got it from under our bed when my mother-in-law was visiting with a sore neck... I had to sit there and watch her massage her neck and shoulders with something I had used for pleasure only a few hours earlier. Obviously, it was then passed around to his aunt and uncle, who also found it very satisfying.

Ruined that toy forever.

Sounds mortifying.

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

I once bought a shoulder massager that I only ever used as a strong vibrator. Once, my ex-husband (who I swear had even seen me use it!) went and got it from under our bed when my mother-in-law was visiting with a sore neck... I had to sit there and watch her massage her neck and shoulders with something I had used for pleasure only a few hours earlier. Obviously, it was then passed around to his aunt and uncle, who also found it very satisfying.

Ruined that toy forever.

That's hilarious! (But also really cringey...)