When playing dominatrix in the bedroom what do you wear?

I would like to get my wife some new lingerie/fetish wear that could enhance her dominance in the bedroom.

She'd like to be more confident in this area and I'm a great believer that what you wear can boost how you feel.

Personally, I'd love to see her wearing leather chaps and her strap on but would be interested to hear ideas from those with more experience.

Any recommendations?

Leather is the way to go and heels or knee high boots

The wet look lingerie can be pretty sexy too, like wet look leggings or Lovehoney has recently released a wet look range actually ( I reviewed two if the products on my profile) one of which was a dress.

Personally love a good pair of heels, stockings and a suspender belt teamed with a dress.

Not everyone likes leather but black would be the way to go.and perhaps holding a riding crop to put you in line if you are slow to react to her wishes.

I think my profile pic gives you a good idea what my OH wears when she plays Dom!!!!

Yes man wrote:

I think my profile pic gives you a good idea what my OH wears when she plays Dom!!!!

Just curious is that an outfit that was bought from here ? If its a "No" just leave it at that as I wouldn't want you to quote any competitiors and break the forum rules

Would luv my OH in an outfit like that but sadly the dom thing isn't her thing unless its a part in a roleplay .

mysteron wrote:

Yes man wrote:

Just curious is that an outfit that was bought from here ? If its a "No" just leave it at that as I wouldn't want you to quote any competitiors and break the forum rules

Would luv my OH in an outfit like that but sadly the dom thing isn't her thing unless its a part in a roleplay .

I thought we got it from LH, all I can say is its called the (removed by moderator), don't know if it's your thing but she also wearing a Red Rider Unisex G-Spot Strap On, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16971 And a pair of "6 Inch Court Shoe with Red Heel" full 6 inch heels no platform!!! Look so sexy but then I have a bad heel fetish!!!!

Yes man wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Yes man wrote:

I thought we got it from LH, all I can say is its called the  (removed by moderator) don't know if it's your thing but she also wearing a Red Rider Unisex G-Spot Strap On, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16971 And a pair of "6 Inch Court Shoe with Red Heel" full 6 inch heels no platform!!! Look so sexy but then I have a bad heel fetish!!!!

Its is probably my type of thing but not my Mrs type of thing !

Thanks mate

mysteron wrote:

Not everyone likes leather but black would be the way to go.and perhaps holding a riding crop to put you in line if you are slow to react to her wishes.

OP said leather chaps... so I was playing on that?

mysteron wrote:

Yes man wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Yes man wrote:

I thought we got it from LH, all I can say is its called the  (removed by moderator), don't know if it's your thing but she also wearing a Red Rider Unisex G-Spot Strap On, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16971 And a pair of "6 Inch Court Shoe with Red Heel" full 6 inch heels no platform!!! Look so sexy but then I have a bad heel fetish!!!!

Its is probably my type of thing but not my Mrs type of thing !

Thanks mate

Thats ok, it wasn't my OH'S thing when we got together to be honest I can't remember how it came up and how we got in to it, maybe it's because she's an anal queen and knows how amazing it is!!! Have fun anyway mate!

Wildcherry wrote:

mysteron wrote:

I appreciate that but I was trying to keep it general as encouraged in the forum rules so those who don't like leather can also participate .

mysteron wrote:

Wildcherry wrote:

mysteron wrote:

I appreciate that but I was trying to keep it general as encouraged in the forum rules so those who don't like leather can also participate .

No need to be so dismissive of my post though :/

Let's not go off topic now.

Please be mindful of each other and if we feel something is going against the rules we will step in as moderators.

I do not want anything to be taken out of context here and remember someone is asking for our help.

So back to the topic... 

My friend was a dominatrix and she typically wore wet look , pvc and leather.

I have modelled as a dominatrix for photo shoots . I would team corsets with officer's hats to get a real stern look. And It is not always about the clothing too . My hair was always pinned back , and dark eyes with dark red lips! 

I guess it also depends on your own fetish, like a foot fetish - good idea for the dom to wear stockings and a striking pair of heels,  to draw attention to the legs and feet. Also good if you are a leg man. 

So it may be good to think about your own fetishes and what part of the body really draws your attention , so that way she knows what to accentuate - by your post I am guessing legs ! 

Also if she knows that is the area or fetish of choice her confidence will grow with that , knowledge is power ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

1 Like

There are also leg harnesses on here from the Dominix range that looks very cool!

Sxleksaker wrote:

There are also leg harnesses on here from the Dominix range that looks very cool!

They are VERY cool. I love mine! 

My oh has bought a strapon and stockings and a latex outfit Tonyt should be alot of fun I have also bought a fireman's outfit that she has hinted at looks like the fireman is going to get bent over

wet look basque and panties with black stockings and high heels along with my fav whip and spanking paddle...we already have the bed restraints under the bed..all part of the naughtyness for hubby when i dominate him

I'd like to point out that I love the whole leather / wet look / pvc / latex as much as the next person but I agree that there are more options available as well :) I, for example, really adore the whole femme fatale look for a dominatrix. Sure, you could use these kind of fabrics for a femme fatale look too but you could just as well wear something made from satin or silk. Heck, you could even combine these fabrics if you want! Satin panties with a leather corset? Don't mind if I do!

Leanne really hits the nail on the head with her post if you ask me. What you/your dominatrix wears really does depend on what you are into. Personally I like to switch things up a bit every now and then as it helps to keep things interesting for me. One day I might want to wear a naughty wet look outfit and then the next day I might go for something a bit more sensual made out of satin while relying more on make-up/hair/accessories to give me a stern look.

Here is an idea for anyone on this thread who happens to have a hard time deciding with their partner what type of dominatrix outfit might be best for them: have a talk with your partner about your fetish(es) and maybe also which part(s) of the body you like. After that talk you can both look up some images of what a dominatrix should wear according to each of you and then you can discuss the results with each other.

I usually wear PVC something or other. My oh likes the top in my avi.....it has a matching short skirt and looks fab with stockings and heels x

I've always thought that dommes look fantastic whatever they wear - be it latex, leather or pvc. It's a fantastic aesthetic.

Shame i'm so damn Dom... :-)