When using a realistic male masturbator what's your favourite method for hands-free fun?

Hey everyone,

In celebration of the brand-spanking new realistic male masturbator the Spider, we're asking about hands-free masturbation on the Lovehoney poll this fortnight.

The question is: "When using a realistic male masturbator what's your favourite method for hands-free fun?"

Whether you prefer sticking it in your shoe, or securing it on the sofa we'd love to hear from you.

Visit the Lovehoney blog to vote and use this forum thread to discuss the question. You never know, you might get a few tips from other OA members too!

Thanks!

Gem @ LHHQ Xx

woo, I got the first vote!

Lots of options for hands free, but seeing as I generally use the bedroom, I've gone for between the bed and the mattress.

Another good one would be "get your OH to use it on you", actually thats probably even better!

i agree TC i love using the toy on my OH and he loves me doing it to him also

toycar69 wrote:

Another good one would be "get your OH to use it on you", actually thats probably even better!

Darn! I should have put that as one of the options, it does sound like a great way of using male masturbators :-)

I was thinking along those lines..

For my OH to have handfree fun the only way we'd do it is if I was using it on him. He prefers it to anything/anywhere else handsfree because you don't get the variable pressures.

Here AA (on the right hand side)- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/ It's also hyperlinked on the first post by Gem.

x X x wrote:

Here AA (on the right hand side)- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/ It's also hyperlinked on the first post by Gem.

Thank you :)

I was very lucky once when renting a room in a larger house. The room came with a king sized bed but weirdly the landlord used two single mattresses put together on the bed rather than one large king sized mattress.

Between the two mattresses was a perfect space to wedge my fleshlight in and have hands free fun.

I actually used this technique to help me with partner sex later. When I finally lost my virginity I found it difficult to climax. Talking about it with male friends this really is not as rare as you might think.

Orgasming this way, not using my hands, through thrusting and being is a position very close to missionary, really helped me to relax and get used to cumming in this way with a partner.